Frank Morrison Oneshot

You had entered the trail wondering where you were, it surely wasn't a dream; it felt too real, the sound of an engine humming in the distance drew your attention as you walked through a cornfield, the cornstalks brushing against your exposed arms. As you exited the field of corn you saw two people working on what looked like a generator. You wanted to say something but nothing came out, they looked over at you one of them had warm strawberry blonde hair, she was wearing a V-neck sweater and a pair of peony jeans. She smiled at you and beckoned you over to the generator. She introduced herself as Kate and the man next to her as David. They were nice and explained where you were and how to fix a generator, but as you were about to finish fixing the generator when your heart started racing out of your chest, Kate and David had started running. You were confused so you started running after them.

Your heart started beating faster and faster, this was followed by the sound of heavy footsteps behind you. Something swiped at you, it missed and instead you heard a scream from David he was now injured, but he continued to run his screams and groans growing farther away as you followed Kate. She wasn't shocked or even worried all she did was get back on the generator.

A couple seconds later and you hear a loud sound, you looked up and saw the lights on the generator flash on. "Come on, let's go find another gen to work on." You followed her as she weaved through the hay bales, corn, and rusty tractors. Kate had led you to an old shack, it was covered with wooden and metal planks that had been hammered together. As you entered the shack you saw a set of stairs decline below. You wondered where they led, but you were interrupted when Kate told you that this was the killer shack and to be careful because those stairs take you to the basement. "Can I go down there?" You asked wondering if you would get a response from the lady on the other side of the generator. "I don't recommend going down there, but if your interested go ahead." You accepted her warning and headed down the flight of stairs.

A chill fell down your spine as you entered the basement. It was cold, but it wasn't chilly. In the middle of the room, a stand held four hooks adorning each side of the stand. In the corners of the room, there were lockers, each painted red. They were worn as though they had been damaged and used for ages. Then you looked down and noticed the nasty crimson strewn all over the floors. Just as you came to the realization of what is happening you heard two screams and saw the bright red auras of your friends, they were on the floor. You quickly ran upstairs to Kate and asked her what's happening. "They are going to be killed and so are we if we don't finish this gen."

"Shouldn't we go help them?" "No, it's too late they're already dead." and with that, the high-pitched screams silenced. You continued working on the generator with only one thing in your mind "I just want to go home." This thought repeated in your head like a mantra.

You hadn't realized that you were crying till Kate asked you if you were okay. Sniffling you nodded, wiping your eyes dry from any tears. Then the sound of your heart beating out of your chest got your attention and almost simultaneously the generator sprung to life. "Run!" Was all you heard before Kate grabbed your arm and ran out of the shack. The familiar heavy footsteps following behind you.

Kate brought you to a gate that had a box next to it that had a lever attached to it, she started opening it telling you to get ready to run. Just as the gate was about to flick open the masked killer grabbed Kate throwing her on the ground, continuously stabbing her. You couldn't move, you were frozen with fear. All you could do was watch it happen, you couldn't stop what was happening.

The killer stared at you as they walked away from the lifeless corpse of your friend. They walked towards you slowly and calmly, each step sending chills down your spine. They were in front of you now staring down at you, the silence felt like it had lasted for hours. Just as you were about to say something you heard your name being called. "Y/n?" Lifting up the mask the once faceless killer was revealed as your brother Frank. You were confused Frank had been gone for years and now he was here. You took in all his features and how long it had been. He mouthed an I'm sorry before stabbing you in the stomach. Over and over again. You fell down looking up at him, his exposed face was dripping with tears as he looked down at you. You slowly lost consciousness while looking at him.

As you shut your eyes Frank pulled his mask down his red and puffy face hoping you would forgive him for this.