NSFW Pyramid Head X Fem!Reader

Until you started dating Pyramid Head, you never really thought about sex. It was usually just something that was briefly brought up but never expanded upon and it wasn't like you were trying to avoid having sex, you just weren't sure how to bring it up. Even after quite a bit of consideration you still were not sure how to broach the topic of having sex, so one day you just decided to ask.

"Hey, I was thinking...how would you feel about having sex...with me...for the first time." (It was very awkward but it can't be helped if the person you're saying that to doesn't talk) For a moment, he stares at you, and at that moment, you couldn't perceive how he was feeling; that instantly changes when he abruptly picks you up and takes you into your bedroom. He carefully lays you down on the bed and tilts his head at you waiting for any sort of signal or indication that you weren't interested, but there were none. So, he continued and he slowly climbed onto the bed with you, rubbing his hands up and down your waist and hips. You climb into his lap and begin to press kisses all over his chest. The more you kissed him, the more confidence you built up. Your hands moved from his arms and down to the fabric of his pants(I think he wears pants), you pulled at them, exposing his bare thighs.

He was fully hard and precum was leaking onto his boxers. Suddenly, your confidence drained from your body and you had no idea what to do. You looked up to him for any sort of reassurance or help. His hand rubbed your face as he dragged your hand to the hemline of his boxers. Your fingertips wrapped around it as you pulled them down, exposing his dick. It was throbbing and the tip of it was a bright pink color.

Your hands moved to wrap around his dick, stroking it. Through his helm, he grunted; his hips moving against your hands. As you continued to stroke him, you began to speed up and his grunts and moans got louder. His hands were gripping the covers of the bed as tightly as he possibly could and as his hips ground against you, he came. Cum covered your hands and stained the bed.

He was still catching his breath when you climbed onto him. Awkwardly sitting yourself down on his lap, your thighs adjusted to either side of him, his hands rubbing your hips and waist; pulling you closer towards him so that he could line himself up with you. His hands lifted you up and he slowly lowered you down onto him. Your body tingled with a sharp but mellow pain, though it faded after a few minutes of adjustment. You leaned your face into his chest as your hips slowly ground against his, the feeling of him fucking you began to build up and something in your stomach began to tighten. His hands went to your hips, moving you into a different position so that he could fuck you deeper. All you could hear was the sound of deep moans and skin slapping while you continued to bury your head into his shoulder. And at that moment the feeling inside of your stomach disappeared and was replaced with the most indescribable feeling and your body lay limp underneath his. When his hips finally stopped, he nuzzled himself against you, not pulling away.