Michael Myers NSFW Alphabet

A=Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Depending on how much Michael trusts you, he will either leave you and go stalk some people/kill them or he will lay next to you till you fall asleep. The latter only happens when he does trust you enough to where he can be around you when he's vulnerable. Also most of the time he won't sleep afterwards since he doesn't usually sleep at all but he doesn't mind watching you sleep instead :).

B=Body Part (Their favorite part of their partner's body)

Is a big fan of your hair(Even if you only have a little). Likes to play with your hair sometimes just because he finds it to be interesting to touch.(Also kinda helps to distract him from anything that's wandering in his mind). But something he loves even more than playing with your hair is when he pulls on it while fucking you from behind, so that he can see your face and hear you moan from how tightly he's pulling on your hair.

C=Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

It's very thick and there's a lot of it. Most likely due to him being alone for most of his life and his genetics.

Doesn't care where he cums as long as it's on you.

D=Dirty Secret

He doesn't have any besides one that was just a pure accident. It was late at night when he came home and found you masturbating, this was early in the relationship so he wasn't super sure on how he should react so he just watched you. His hand over time moved down towards his crotch, stroking himself through his pants. Every few minutes he increased his speed till he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled the zipper of his coveralls all the way down, grabbing his dick, squeezing his hand around it before stroking himself. Every time you sped up, he did as well and when you came, he did as well.

He left right after this, too overwhelmed to know what to do. So now it's a secret and he's never gonna tell you this(Not that he will since he doesn't talk)

E= Experience (How much do they have?)

Zero. Unless watching people have sex, then he's the most experienced person in the world.

This isn't a bad thing, it just means that you get to teach him what you like and what feels good.

F= Favorite Position

Doggystyle. It's not because he doesn't want to see your face, he does, it's just that it allows him to pound into you at full speed and makes him feel less vulnerable since you're not staring at him.

If he's tired though, he doesn't mind missionary and even in some rare circumstances he will even let you ride him.

G= Goofy (How are they in the moment? Are they more serious or humorous?)

Very serious, even if he did talk he wouldn't say anything during sex.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Nothing down there has been touched in ages, so his pubes are completely unkept.

I=Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Unless you bring it up to him that you want romance and gentle touches during sex, he will never do anything of the sort and will instead fuck you so roughly that you'll cry and in the morning your legs will burn from how rough he was.

It's not because he hates you. He just doesn't consider the idea that people can be soft and gentle during sex.

J=Jack Off (Masturbation Headcanon)