Michael Myers Fluff Imagine

It was raining when you woke up, your bedroom window was open letting in the cold air. While you were still trying to adjust your eyes you looked around and saw Michael, he was laying on top of you with his head pressed into your chest. You smiled, running your hands through his hair, "Good morning, Michael." Causing him to look up at you before laying his head back down to get comfortable. "Michael I have to get ready for work, get off." You tried to push him off of you but it didn't work and instead he got heavier. "Please Michael, we can cuddle later." When you tried to push him off of you again, he moved allowing you to slide out from underneath him.

Standing up, you stretched your legs before going to the bathroom to take a shower. The water was the perfect temperature today, making you relax and stay in the shower for longer. But, as you begin to wash the soap off your body you hear the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back and the cold air hitting your back, it was Michael!

"Michael, what are y-", before you could finish your sentence, Michael climbs into the shower with you. Wrapping his arms around you. Throughout the remainder of your shower Michael clinged to you. Even when you got out of the shower he followed you, watching you put on your clothes and do your hair. After a while you believed that he'd even let you got work today, but you were sorely mistaken, as soon as you shouted through the house to tell him you're leaving. You instantly felt a hand grip your hand that was holding the door handle, pulling you to the couch where he manhandled you into his lap, refusing to let go of you.