Stu Macher Angst Oneshot

You and Stu had been through practically everything together, you went to each others birthday parties, watched your first horror movie together, you even went to your first dance together. Sometimes you even wished you could be closer with him, imagining what it would be like to hold his hand or to spend time with him in more ways than just watching movies or hanging out at school, you wanted to tell him how you felt and for him to share those feelings, but you knew that wouldn't happen. It never would. And it almost felt like he knew how to hurt you. Telling you about the girls he would meet at parties and how beautiful they were. And every time he opened his mouth about it you wanted to hate him, to tell him you didn't care but you could never bring yourself to tell him that.

Either way, you couldn't think about this anymore. You needed to work on your homework. There was a test tomorrow and you wanted to be prepared for it, but as you thought about the answer to questions you began to worry about Stu. What if he called you asking you to hangout or knock on your window. In your head you relayed the message 'Please don't call, Please don't call, Please don't call'. And almost as though it worked, Stu didn't show up. When you went to bed you were able to fall asleep in silence without the sound of a loud movie in the background or Stu telling you about a movie he wants to watch with you.

But apparently if a good thing happens a bad thing happens too. Because when you arrived at school you walked over to your usual friend group, Billy, Sidney, and Stu. You weren't even close to them and you could hear Stu talking Billy's ear off about a girl he had met at a party, saying how hot she was and that she had huge tits.

For whatever reason those words hurt more than they should've. You turned on your heel walking to a bathroom so you could be alone, but you were too late, Stu saw you and he was now walking over to you. "Heyyyyy Y/N, where you goin'?"

"Get away. From me, Stu." You started to cry as you walked away faster.

"What's wrong with you? Someone break up with you or something." He teased you, trying to grab your hand and pulling you closer to him.

You turned to him, "I said. Get. Away. What do you not understand?" He stopped in front of you, his eyes staring down at you, seeing the tears covering your face.

"Calm down, I was just joking." His arm goes to wrap around you and just when you felt like you were about to pour your heart out to him, you looked around. People were staring at you. You didn't know what to do anymore. What could you do? The person you had loved and cared about for most of your life couldn't even gauge your emotions, much less reciprocate your feelings.

"I think...I'm just gonna go." Was the last thing you said to him before completely distancing yourself from him. While you were away from him you did begin to move on, focusing more on class work than trivial parties and time wasting movies. Stu on the other hand had no idea what was going on, he didn't understand why you left him and because of this it lead to many nights where he would bother Billy with all of his problems and thoughts about you.

"Y'know instead of talking to me about this you could just go ask Y/N what you did wrong." Billy yawns, tired of hearing Stu go back and forth with him for the past 3 hours.

"Yeah, but what if she doesn't wanna listen." Stu pouts, staring at Billy.

"It's just an apology, doesn't matter if she listens or not." Billy falls back on his bed, laying down next to Stu. Looking at him.

"I want to say more than just sorry though." Stu looks over at Billy for a moment before turning his attention to his hands, trying to focus on something else other than the conversation.

"Why? What do you wanna say?"

"..."

"Stu...I swear to god, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I'm gonna be so pissed with you."

"Sorry to break it to you, Billy, but I guess you're gonna have to be pissed with me then." Stu moves his eyes to look over at Billy, trying to hide an awkward smile.