Stu Macher Fluff Oneshot

Before you even knew Stu, you had met Billy. You and Billy were close, but not enough to where he would tell you his secrets, specifically about the one having to do with Stu. Now, you and Stu weren't the closest, well until...You had met in English class because he tapped you on the shoulder, begging you to help him with one of his overdue assignments. You thought it would just be him asking you a few questions about the assignment and then he'd leave you alone...You were sorely mistaken.

Right after class ended he walked over to you, asking you if you'd be alright coming over to his house to help him with the assignment, it wasn't like you'd never been to his house before, you had actually gone to multiple parties at his house and once you even dropped by to give something to Billy.

You agree to his request, asking him what time you should arrive, but to your surprise, he offered to drive you instead.

"So! How's your day been." Stu stares at you, awaiting your response.

"My day has been good, what about you?" Stu smiles at you, a goofy grin on his face.

"My day was really good!" He says, looking back at the road. "Anyways, I was thinking, maybe do you wanna get some video tapes or some snacks before we go to my house?"

"I- sure?" You didn't know how to feel about his offer, it wasn't like you two were best friends or like you were about to hangout and watch a movie. So you just decided to go with it and before even 5 minutes passed, you had arrived at the store. Stu turns to you with a goofy expression on his face, winking at you.

"Ya ready, lil lady." Without even opening the car door he climbs over the door, jumping onto the sidewalk. When you walk inside with him he immediately grabs you and takes you to the candy section, asking you about what types of candies you like. After you picked out some candies, he dragged you to the chips area and after that he took you to the drink aisle. By the time you left the store, Stu had bought two giant bags of both drinks and snacks. (He does tend to overdo it sometimes)

The drive to his house after that was short and quiet, only music playing from a mixtape that he played on repeat constantly to and from school. The road to his house was rocky, making the car shake as Stu crept the car into the driveway.

"So, what do you think of my house! Ya like it!" He gets out of the car, grabbing the bags from the trunk before guiding you to the front door. As soon as he opened the door he guided you to the living room, he dropped the bags next to you and then went upstairs, when he came down he was holding his English book and a random historical book. Walking over to you, sitting down next to you on the couch. "I got the project started but I wasn't sure what to do next, can you help me?"

 "Yeah, sure. Is this the book you picked to write about?" For a moment after you finished talking he didn't say anything and when you looked over at him, he was staring directly at you. After a few minutes he realized he was staring and began to feel embarrassed as he tried to find an answer to your question.

"Um...Yeah" Was followed up with "It was just a random book I found laying around and I figured I could use it."

"Oh ok, you should be able to just record the dates of each event in the book and write a few paragraphs on each part."

"Really? I already did that, I just assumed that there would be more to do on this assignment." "..., I know this is a strange offer but would you be interested in hanging out with me even though I don't need your help with the project, I've been wanting to watch a new horror movie with Billy but he's been busy."

"Ok!." Stu went to get the movie, leaving you to grab so snacks for the two of you to share.