You said, "No"

His smile fades.

During the rest of the dinner, he's less talkative as he was before, though you didn't notice. Afterwards he walks you to the door and thanks you for accompanying him to dinner, saying how he "understands that you don't feel the same way and that it's ok". You were a little off put with how well he took the news, but you weren't surprised since it was Hannibal.

Walking to your car, you open your car door and start the ignition. Driving to your home.

When you arrive you put your stuff down, take a shower, and change. But throughout the whole time you kept thinking back to your dinner with Hannibal and re-living what had happened.

You continued to think about this as you fell asleep, everything going dark around you as you drifted off.

——–

As you wake up, you don't recognize anything around you, your body is freezing and your fingers feel numb.

Looking around, you see a tall figure walking towards you, you don't recognize them till they get closer and even then it's hard to tell who it is, their features look familiar but not enough to piece together who it is.

The tall figure crouches down in front of you, grabbing your arm and injecting you with some type of clear liquid, before saying "It's a shame you weren't interested."

And once again everything around you turns black and you feel your body grow heavy.

Game Over.