Michael Myers meeting someone who's the exact opposite as him(Part 2)

You had just left the grocery store when you felt droplets of water fall on your head, looking up you noticed that it had started to sprinkle. You sighed remembering that you had chosen to walk here instead of drive. You started your walk home, admiring how the trees and plants looked as the rain fell. Part way through your walk home the sun began to set, the street lamps had turned on and fireflies were now in the sky. Though as you were crossing the street towards your house, you felt a chill fall down your spine. Looking behind you, there was a man only a few feet away from you.

He greeted you and proceeded to ask you if you'd like to come home with him. You immediately turned back around and began to walk faster and faster, ignoring his questions and requests for your number. He continued to follow you, making you run into a random street hoping for someone to help you, and as though your wish was granted, you no longer heard the man talking to you or his footsteps.

When you looked behind you, you saw a tall figure holding the man that was harassing you, before letting go, his body dropped to the floor. Not realizing that the creepy man was now dead you rushed over and thanked the tall figure and the longer you looked at him, he began to look familiar. Then you looked at what he was wearing, to see if it would jog your memory. His coveralls reminding you of the man you had met a couple weeks ago. It was him!

Realizing that you had zoned out you apologized, before asking him if he'd be alright with walking you home. You expected him to say yes but instead he just nodded. You smiled before beginning to walk towards the street your house was on. For a while both of you walked in silence, as you tried to build up the confidence to break the silence.

"So....are you a mechanic, or..." You asked, before going silent again. He didn't respond but when you looked up towards his face you saw him shake his head. "Oh, I'm a (insert job)" You said before changing the subject, stating that you were now in front of your house.

"Thank you for walking me home, oh and my names Y/n, by the way." You said, before walking to your front door and getting your keys. There was silence as you unlocked your door but as you were about to walk in you heard.

"Michael", You were confused, but as you thought about it you realized that was his name. Turning around to say something to him, he was no longer there.