A Dance with Hannibal(Part 2)

Arriving at the entrance to Hannibal's home you knock on the door. His voice echoes from behind the door, telling you that the door is unlocked. Opening the door, you walk in, making your way towards the kitchen.

The smell of food cooking and the sound of cutting and sizzling fills your senses. "I hope you like roasted lamb and Foie Gras" He smiles at you for a moment before walking over to you and offering to take your coat. You accept and watch him gently grab your coat and walk over to his coat closet, before hanging it up.

He walks past you again before grabbing a tall wine glass and pouring a dark red wine into it. "Do me a favor Y/N and try this wine, tell me what you think of it."

As you taste the wine, you notice the taste of roses and smokey wood, it's smooth and dry. The flavor reminds you of Hannibal's voice and the scent of his cologne. "I know it sounds strange but, the wine reminds me of you." He stares at you for a moment before smiling, making your face heat up.

"I'll take that as a compliment, not many times is a person compared the smell and taste of wine." With that he turns away from you and towards the cabinet, grabbing two plates. "Shall we head to the dining room now?" he says before walking past you and into the next room.

Walking into the next room you are greeted by the dark ambiance, lit by candles and low lights. Sitting down on the seat next to Hannibal you grab your utensils and begin to try the food. "I hope you like the lamb, I made sure to get nice piece from my butcher." You nod, silently telling him that you enjoy the food.

After dinner, Hannibal gets up and puts on a record. Afterwards he tells you that he received this record as a gift when he traveled to Milan. As stands in front of you he offers you his hand. "Have you ever danced before Y/N?" His voice was now quiet.

"No, I haven't."

"Then I guess, I will just have to teach you." You stand up before taking his hand.

He walks away and gently pulls you with him, his hands take yours as he begins to move. He guides you through the steps, moving slowly so that you can follow along. "You know, I've never danced with someone like this before." You smile, looking at him.

"I'm glad that I was allowed to share this experience with you, then." His eyes stared back at you now. "May I share another experience with you as well?" His eyes were now staring at your lips.

"Yes, you may." As Hannibal began to lean in he grabbed your face, kissing you directly on the lips. He tasted exactly the way you imagined, you smiled into the kiss. Pulling him closer.