Lady Dimitrescu NSFW Oneshot

As the door to your bedroom was opened, the shadow of a face is revealed in the moonlight. "You know, you've been quite bad today..." The shadow moves as a face is revealed, Alcina's face is illuminated by the moonlight, her hair is down and instead of her body being covered in her long white dress, it is instead replaced by a silky night gown covered in wilted flowers.

"What do you think I should with you, don't you need to be punished?" She walks towards your bed, slowly taking off the silky gown revealing black lacy lingerie that barely covers the shape of her body. You stare at her, not knowing what to say. She looks down at you, admiring your features and the way your nipples point through your shirt.

When she doesn't receive a response from you, her hand reaches out to grab your jaw. "If you don't give me an answer, then I'll decide for you." Her voice is soft as she hums, her body moving to reach for a velvet covered bag underneath your bed. She reaches into the bag grabbing a skin colored strap on.

Moving out from underneath the covers, you take off your clothes, looking over at Alcina for your next instructions. Without a moment going by she orders you to move over to the very edge of the bed. Her body stands before you, now wearing the strap on. Her head is lowered down to look at you, her hand moves to rest on your head, waiting expectantly of your next move.

You move your head forward so that your lips press up against the tip of the strap on. Your tongue sticks out as you begin to lick the tip of the strap on before opening your mouth further so that you can take it into your mouth. Her voice brings your attention to her face, "You're being so obedient, good girl~". You continue to look up at her, moaning as you notice how her pupils are wide with lust and how the candlelight reflects against her eyes. Curious to see her reaction you force yourself to take the strap on further into your mouth, tears began to well up in your eyes and your throat closes making you gag. And just like how you had hoped, her eyes opened just a little bit wider and her mouth had curled up into a small grin.

"Such a gorgeous little slut you are, how about I return the favor." With that her hands gently pull against your hair till your mouth moves off the strap with a pop. "Lay down for me." Her voice is gentle but it still comes off as an order. Your body falls onto the pile of blankets messily covering the bed. Hearing the sound of fabric moving, you sit up to see her taking off the strap, allowing you to see the almost see through lingerie underneath.

When she notices you staring at her, she climbs onto the bed, sitting on her knees in front of your thighs. Her hands massage your thighs, giving both of them a soft squeeze before pulling them apart so that your bare pussy is shown to her. She moans as she scoots closer to you, reaching one of her hands out to stroke you inner thighs. You gasp from the sensitive feeling the contact creates, unintentionally squeezing your thighs around her hand. "Stop misbehaving or I will have to punish you."

Her hand proceeds, her fingers trace the outside of your pussy as her thumb presses against you clit. "Ah. Alcina." She hums watching as your mouth opens slightly. Continuing on rubbing you clit, her other fingers press into your pussy, fingering you slowly. You moan as she speeds up, beginning the feeling of a tight knot in your stomach.

"Alcina." You shout as you try to move your hips away from her. She smiles.

"Be a good girl, I know you can take it." Her thumb moves faster against your clit till you can no longer focus on anything besides the feeling of it. Your eyes roll back and you feel her soft lips press against yours. "You're close, aren't you? Cum for me, beautiful." Your brows furrow and your thighs shake, the knot in your stomach loosens as you cum on her fingers.

When you come down from your high, you see her putting her night gown back on. "Good night, beautiful." She says before she leaves your room.