Lady Slashers with an s/o who likes to be carried!

Lady Dimitrescu

Sometimes when she doesn't feel like sending one of her servants to come to get you, she finds you herself and wraps her arms around you from behind before offering to pick you up.

If she's reading or drinking something while you're on her shoulder she'll offer you some of her drink or she'll raise her book so that you can also read it.

Has you grab things you need from higher shelves while you're on her shoulder, which usually leads to her muttering about building your lower shelves.

The Huntress/ Anna Game

Randomly comes up behind you while you're doing day-to-day tasks and lifts you up onto her shoulder.

Forgets that you're on her shoulder A LOT, which usually ends up in you falling off of her because she bends down a lot.

Pats your head a lot

She forgets that your ear is right next to her mouth and she sometimes shouts in your ear, so she tries to whisper as much as possible.

The Pig/ Amanda Young

Is really cautious whenever she picks you up because she doesn't want you to fall or for her to hurt you so, she wraps her arm around you as tight as possible so you can't move.

Sometimes when she's holding you she'll hand you things to hold for her while she's working on something.