Three : Foster

I sit in the back of my English class with Bella.

"So, how was gym?" I ask.

"I hit someone in the head with a volleyball." Bella says.

"Cool." I say. I've noticed that I don't laugh around my own family but I laughed with Jasper a few minutes earlier. Whatever.

We listen for the rest of class and then the bell rings. I start walking to history. I sit in the back again.

The dirty blond sits next to me again.

"Hello again." I say.

"Hello." He says.

"What are we learning about?" I ask.

"Civil War." He says.

"My favorite." I say.

"Same." He says.

We don't talk much the rest of the period. We just listen in.

The bell rings and I head to Algebra and then lunch.

I see Bella and I sit next to her and her friends.

"Making friends already Bella Bear?" I ask.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" A girl with long brown hair asks.

"Excuse me, but I'm Bella's twin." I say. "Who are you?"

"Jessica Stanley." She says.

I grab a water and a bag of chips and I sit down next to Bella.

"My girl." Someone says. They kiss Bella's cheek and they swipe someone's chair.

Jessica laughs. "It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toy." She says.

'She sounds narcissistic'

I hear laughter behind me.

"Who is he?" Bella asks.

"Oh, that's Edward Cullen. Totally totally gorgeous. But apparently everybody in this school is to good for him. Like I care anyway. Don't bother." Jessica says.

'She's Jealous'

Jessica starts talking about the other siblings.

"The girl with the pixie cut, that's Alice, she really weird. Jasper has the dirty blond hair and he never talks. Some people suspect that they are dating but I think they are just best friends." Jessica says. "The larger one, that's Emmett, he's cool but he's with Rosalie, the blond girl that looks like she should be on the front of a sexy girl magazine."

"They seem cool." I say. "What's so bad about them?"

"They are Dr. Cullen and his wife's foster kids and they are just really weird." Jessica says."Dr. Cullen/Matchmaker. Actually." Jessica says.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Another girl jokes.

I look over my shoulder and I look at Jasper. He's actually kind of a hottie.

Edward's POV

"Jasper, she's thinking that you're a hottie." I say. I am reading Bella's twins mind. "She is kind of a bitch inside her head though."

"Don't call her that." Jasper says.

"She thinks Jessica is a narcissist, Angela is too girly, mike is a gay bitch, Tyler's head is stuck in his ass...." I say.

"Ok, that's enough." Jasper says.

The bell rings.

Cameron's POV

The bell rings and I practically run away to my next class, gym.

I get changed and we play dodgeball. I played dodgeball in my old school. Not so much fun.

"Hey! Are you Bella's sister?" Someone asks.

I look over at a shorter kid with blond hair.

"Yeah. Are you Mike?" I ask.

"Yep! That's me!" He says.

'Great'

I play dodgeball and Mike won't shut up on the way out. I get into my locker room and change super quick. I basically run out of the gym room. I run down the hallway and I bump into someone and fall on the ground.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" I say. I look up. It is the dirty blond from biology and history. He puts his hand down and I grab it. He pulls me to my feet.

"It's ok. In a rush?" He asks.

"Yeah. My sisters friend won't shut up." I say.

"I have a free period next. You?" The blond asks.

"Same." I say.