Thirty One : Weddin' Day

"Alice, I'm nervous." I say. I am in the dressing room and I have my makeup and hair done.

"Why?" Alice asks. "You are going to marry Jasper. It's so exciting!!"

"I know, I know." I say. "Did Renee or Charlie RSVP?"

Alice sighs. "No, they didn't." Alice says. "I'm sorry."

I sigh. "It's fine. I thought Charlie would at least be here to walk me down the aisle."

"It's ok Cam." Alice says. "He isn't your real father anyway."

"I guess a father just isn't meant to be for Cameron Rose." I say.

Rosalie walks in. "Everyone is taking their seats. You walk down in 10 minutes."

"Ok. Let's get this dress on." I say.

I get the dress on. "Alice, you are like a sister to me." I say. "W-will you walk me down the aisle?"

Alice's eyes go wide. "Of course Cameron!!!!" She smiles with glee and hugs me. "Let's go! We have two minutes!"

I put on my heels and Alice and I start walking down the aisle. Everyone is staring at me. I look ahead and look at Jasper. He is wearing a velvet colored suit with a red rose sticking out of the pocket.

'He is so fuckin handsome'

I get up and stand on the platform infront of him.

We say our vows.

Jasper goes first. "I take you Cameron Rose to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

I go second. "I take you Jasper Hale to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

We kiss and everyone starts cheering.

"I love you Jasper Whitlock." I whisper.

"I love you too Cameron Willow." Jasper whispers back.

We then start the afterparty after a few pictures of course. I get changed into my afterparty dress and Jasper and I start talking to everyone.

Music starts playing and Jasper and I start dancing.

"Jaz, I can't dance." I whisper.

"Then I'll make you dance." Jasper says. He spins me around and puts my hands on his shoulders.

***

It's 11:00pm and I am in the Cullen house getting changed into some comfortable clothing.

Jasper and I are about to leave for our honeymoon. Everyone left the other building because it is on a mountain and it is a very dangerous at night.

I grab my bags filled with clothing and I walk downstairs.

Jasper speed runs to me and takes my bags.

"Thanks cowboy." I say. He smirks and picks me up too. He opens the front door and sets me in the backseat of the car. There is a paid driver in the front. Jasper puts everything in the trunk and he gets in the car too.

"Bye guys!!" All of the Cullens say. The car starts driving.

"So, can you tell me where we're going?" I ask.

"Not yet darlin'." Jasper says. "Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we're there."

"Ugh. Fine." I say. I lay my head on Jaspers shoulder and I slowly fall asleep.