Thirty Two : Honeymoon

I wake up in a bed in a room with huge window. There is a beach outside with a beautiful sunrise.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jasper asks.

I look to my right and I see Jasper leaning on the wall.

"Yeah." I say. "Like you."

Jasper smiles and lays on the bed with me.

"Jaz, can you turn me tonight?" I ask. "I'm ready."

Jasper smiles but I can see worry in his eyes. "You sure?"

"Yes. 100%." I say. I kiss him.

"Ok then." Jasper says. "Wanna go for a swim?"

"Hell yeah!" I say. I run into the bathroom and put on my light green bikini. I run out to the beach and Jasper is already in the water.

"Damn Darlin', you're looking sexy in that bikini." Jasper says.

"Thanks Cowboy." I say. Jasper lifts me up in the water and kisses me. "I love you Jasper."

***

I'm wearing my spaghetti strap pj shirt and my underwear. I am laying on top of the sheets of bed, having my last few human minutes. Jasper will come turn me soon.

Jasper walks in. "You ready Cam? This is your last chance to say no."

"I'm sure Jasper." I say.

"Ok, no turning back now." Jasper says.

I lay down on the bed and I let Jasper take control, he can do whatever he wants.

He straddles my waist and he leans down and kisses me deeply. He starts sucking on my neck and I can feel him softly bite my skin. He keeps kissing my neck and then he pins my arms above my head as he kisses my neck even deeper.

He then digs his teeth into my neck and I hold in my scream. I feel fire all around my body and I scream. Jasper softly puts his hand over my mouth and I get dizzy, the pain is unbearable and Jasper holds me down.

Everything starts going blurry and I fade into the darkness.

                                        ***

20 years later........

I get up off the couch and vampire run to the nursery. Jasper I's 5 adopted kids are in there.

Trey is 5 years old and has short blond hair and blue eyes.

Tamika is 3 years old and she has black hair and brown eyes.

Jaxson is 1 year old and his little brown hairs are just starting to grow. He has hazel eyes.

Maddison is 6 years old with brown hair and blue eyes.

Blake is 9 months old and he has little blond hairs and brown eyes.

Jasper and I live in Jamaica in a large house. I work as a Nurse and Jasper is a stay home dad.

We will turn our kids eventually, only if they agree, but for now, they can enjoy their human lives.

THE END