Twenty Five : Training

The wolves agreed to help. We are waiting for them to get to the training area.

"You ready darlin'?" Jasper asks.

"I sure am." I say.

The wolves arrive and we start. Jasper starts talking.

"Rule number one, don't let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you." Jasper says. "Rule number two, don't go for the obvious kill."

Carlisle and Edward start fighting.

"Oh and rule number three, never take your eyes off the opponent." Jasper says.

After a few more turns, I'm up. I am up against Alice.

"Don't go easy on me." I say.

"Oh I won't." Alice says.

"Three, two, one, fight!" Jasper says.

Alice runs toward me and it's almost like slow motion. I duck under her legs and then I run after her. She kicks me in the face and I fall over. My nose is bleeding. The vampires don't mind my smell.

I get up and grab Alice's arm, I flip her over but then she pushes me on the ground and she jumps and her feet land on my stomach. I get dizzy.

"Y-you win." I say. I struggle to get up and I fall into the ground.

"Darlin' you ok?" Jasper asks.

"Ow." I say. Jasper helps me up. "Great job Alice." I say. "I think I'm gonna grab an ice pack." I walk out of the training area to the Cullen's house.

I get inside and I grab some ice and put it in a bag. I put it on my stomach and I head back outside. I start walking back and I hear something in the woods. I look around and it is speeding around me.

"You look tasty." A male says.

"G-get away from me." I say. "JASPER!" I yell.

The guy grabs me and covers my mouth. I see Jasper run toward me.

"CAMERON!" He says.

I kick the vampire guy away from me.

"Get away." I say. The guy runs towards Jasper and starts fighting him.

I see a big stick about the size of a baseball bat laying on the ground. I pick it up.

"Hey vampire!" I say. He looks over at me. Jasper is on the ground. I start flipping the stick around like a baseball bat.

The vampire charges me and I whack him in the face like a baseball. I stab him in the chest and I kick his neck multiple times until his head falls off.

"Oh shit. I just killed somebody." I say. I start shaking. I fall to my knees at the body.

Jasper runs over to me, sensing my feelings. He wraps his arms around me.

I start crying into Jasper's shoulder.

"Darlin', you did it." Jasper says.

"I-I'm a murderer." I say.

Jasper chuckles a little. "Darlin', you're not a murderer. That was a vampire! That was a newborn!" Jasper says. He wipes my tears.

"Y-yeah." I say. I smile a little.

"You're so cute when you smile." Jasper says. "How about we go finish training." We walk back to the training area.