Fifteen : Dresses

A few days later, everything is back to normal, Charlie still doesn't pay attention to me, Bella has broken leg, Bella's friends are still weird, and Jasper Whitlock Hale still calls me darlin'.

Jasper picks me up for school the next day and we listen to "Twist and Shout" by the Beatles. Jasper says that he used to listen to this song when it came out in the 1960's.

"Well, shake it up, baby, now
Twist and shout
Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now
Come on and work it on out
Well, work it on out, honey
You know you look so good
You know you got me goin' now
Just like I knew you would."

"This is a pretty good song." I say.

"It was a great song in 1963." Jasper says.

We park and we head into school.

"Only a few weeks left." Jasper says.

"Yeah." I say. "I can't wait to leave and go somewhere far away from here. Maybe even become one of you and be able to spend an eternity with you. In a couple years of course. Not right now."

Jasper smiles. "At least you're thinking about it. Bella is rushing it."

"Seems like Bella." I say.

We go on for the rest of the day and at then at Jasper and I's free period, we head off into the woods.

I see some roses layed around in the area and Jasper speeds in front of me.

"Cameron Willow Swan, the prom is in a little less than two weeks and I see you have no date." Jasper says.

"It seems you don't have one either." I say. I smirk.

"Cameron, will you be my date to the prom?" Jasper asks.

"Of course Jasper!" I say. I hug him and he pulls my lips to his and I grab onto his hair and tangle it in my fingers.

"We should take this somewhere else." Jasper says. He picks me up and starts running super fast and we arrive inside his house. "There's nobody home." Jasper says.

I smirk and Jasper smirks. We lay down on his bed and he kisses me deeply, pushing me down harder onto the mattress. We pull away for air and then we kiss again.

"Jasper, let's not go too far." I say. "I want to wait a while until that." I say.

"I know baby, we won't go too far." Jasper says. "I'm only teasing you."

Jasper pins me down onto the bed and kisses he harder. I flip us over and I straddle him. I am in control. I kiss him deeper and me puts his hands on my waist, he slowly takes my shirt off and I have my bra on.

I unbutton his shirt and throw it to the floor. He pulls he deeper into his chest and we calm down. We are both laying under the covers with our pants on but no shirts.

"I love you Jasper Whitlock." I say.

"I love you too Cameron Willow." Jasper says.

An hour later, we put our shirts back on and head downstairs. We watched an episode of Chopped.

"What would you like for dinner?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know, what do you have?" I ask.

"Well, there isn't much food in the house so we only have pizza rolls and some chips." Jasper says.

"That'll work." I say. "What time is it?"

"It's is 5:15." Jasper says.

"Ugh." I say. "What should we do?"