Nine : Family

I go home after eating dinner with Jasper and he stays with me. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. I fall asleep in Jasper's arms.

I wake up the next morning and Jasper isn't there. I grab my phone and see I have message from him.

Jasper [I'm sorry I left, I had to go hunting. Do u want to meet my family officially tonight?]

Cam [Yeah! That would be great!]

I put down my phone and I go get a shower. I put on some leggings and a Nike t-shirt after and I hop back on my phone.

Jasper [Hey!!!!!! I'm Jaspers brother, Emmett!! I took Jaspers phone. I'm gonna send you a little video of Jasper.]

Cam [Ummm. Ok. ;)]

*Cam saved a video*

*Cam saved a video*

I start laughing. He is so talented and hot. It's kinda funny.

Jasper [I'm so sorry Emmett took my phone!!!]

Jasper [wait, did you actually save the video?]

Cam [maybe. ;)]

I go downstairs and grab some toast. I'm not much of a breakfast person.

I go outside and grab a baseball bat. I'm gonna try this.

I flip the bat under my leg and it whacks me in the lip.

"Shit!" I yell. I touch my lip and it is bloody. I groan and head into the kitchen. I clean up the blood with a paper towel. There isn't any blood on my shirt.

'I'll try again later'

I go back outside and I go for a walk. I like nature. It smells so good.

***

The doorbell rings. I go and answer it. I got home from my walk a few hours ago and it is currently 7:30pm.

"You ready to go meet my family?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah. Let's do this." I say.

We get in the car and drive. I start to get nervous.

"Cam, why are you nervous?" Jasper asks.

"I-I don't know. What if they don't like me?" I ask.

"Cam, they will like you. I promise." Jasper says. I feel a wave of calmness.

"Thanks Jaz." I say.

We park and get out of the car. I take a deep breath and follow Jasper into the house.

"Wow. It's so, bright." I say.

"Were you expecting bats and coffins?" Jasper asks.

I laugh. "I wasn't expecting this." I follow him up the stairs into the living room.

"Hello Cameron!" Everyone says at once.

"Hi." I say.

"I'm Emmett, of course." Emmett says.

"I'm Alice!" The girl walks up to me and hugs me. "We are going to be best friends!"

"Hello Cameron, I'm Esme." A woman says.

"It's nice to meet you." I say.

"Hello again Cameron." Dr. Cullen says.

"Hi Dr. Cullen." I say.

"Please, call me Carlisle." He says.

"I'm Rosalie. It's umm, nice to meet you." She says.

"Alright Cam, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Jasper says. "Edward is umm, in the woods with Bella."

"Ok." I say. "See you guys." I say to the rest of the family. I follow Jasper around and I see a frame full of graduation hats.

"Jasper, what it this?" I ask.

"It's like an inside joke. We go to school and we choose new things to learn every year and we collect the graduation caps." Jasper says.

"That's actually pretty cool." I say.

Jasper opens a door. "This is uhh, my room." Jasper says. I walk in and see shelves of country music, an Xbox, a Tv, some books, and a couch.

"No bed?" I ask.

"We vampires don't sleep." Jasper says.

"Oh, so what do you do at night?" I ask.

"Listen to music, play the Xbox, watch Tv, basically anything." Jasper says.

"What has Mr. Jasper Hale been listening to?" I say. I turn on his stereo and a country song begins to play.

Jasper walks over to me and puts my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing cowboy?" I ask.

"Dancing." Jasper says.

"Jaz, I'm a terrible dancer." I say.

"I'll have to teach you to be better then." Jasper says.

We rest our foreheads on each other and we sway to the music. My eyes close and I feel Jasper get closer to me.

"Cameron, I need you to stay very still." Jasper says. "I want to try something."

"Ok. I trust you." I say. I close my eyes and I feel Jaspers lips rub against mine. I stay still even through the urge of powerfully kissing him back.

Jasper pulls away. "It's like you have no scent. Your scent is very weak." Jasper says. He smiles and kisses me on the lips again.

I push my lips against his and we go sit on his couch. My hands are tangled in his hair and he pushes me down.

I flip us over and straddle him as I kiss him deeper and he pulls me in. We fall asleep snuggling on his couch a few minutes later.