Twelve : Streets

A/N sorry it's late!!

I must've fallen asleep because I wake up in a moving vehicle with Alice and Bella.

"Wait, what the hell?!" I say. "Where's Jasper?"

"Jasper found you asleep in your room." Alice says. "He is with the others. I am driving you and Bella away to Phoenix so we are farther away."

"Farther away from........James?" I ask.

"Yes." Alice says.

I look out the window and I start missing Jasper already. I could really use his emotional control to calm me down. My emotions are all over the place. Sadness, Anger, Worry. What if Jasper gets hurt? What if anybody else gets hurt?! What if someone dies?!?!

A few hours later, we check into a hotel and we get two rooms. Bella is sharing one with Alice and I have my own room.

It's is 9:30pm and I walk into Alice and Bella's room.

"Alice, can I call Jasper?" I ask.

"Sorry, we can't risk James listening in." Alice says. "We have to wait."

I sigh and walk into my room. I lay on the bed and watch a show to try and distract myself. I end up falling asleep.

***

My phone rings and I answer it. It has been 5 days in this hotel and I'm sick of it. Alice is in the laundry room with Bella.

"Oh hey Charlie." I say. "Bella is fine. I'm with her."

"Where is Bella?" Charlie asks.

"We are umm, in New York." I say.

Suddenly, my phone says. "Video ended."

"Charlie?" I ask.

A throat clears. "This isn't Charlie." Its James.

"Oh god. What the hell do you want?" I ask.

"I will kill Charlie if you and Bella don't come to me tonight." James says.

"Listen here James, you are an idiot. You know when the phone said. 'Video ended?' I can tell that that was just some old recording of Charlie." I say.

"What? How would you know?" James asks.

"Because I was there." I say.

"Uhhhh." James says.

"Yeah, that's right. You're stupid James!!" I say. I hang up.

I go lay on my bed and I stare at the ceiling. I hear the door open and Bella and Alice walk in.

"Hey Cameron!" Alice says.

"Hey Alice." I grumble.

"Hey, are you good?" Alice asks. "You haven't really been yourself lately."

"I just miss him Alice. I can't stop worrying." I say.

Alice hugs me. "You will see him soon. I promise." She smiles at me softly.

"I hope you're right Alice." I say.

"Cam, Jasper is one of my best friends. I know he will be ok." Alice says.

I smile at her and stare at the ceiling again.

'I want Jasper'

The hotel phone rings. Alice answers it.

"Hey Carlisle!" Alice says. She keeps talking to him. "Can Bella talk to Edward real quick?"

Bella takes the phone. "Hey Edward. Are you guys ok?" She keeps talking to him. "Ok, I hope I see you soon."

Alice takes the phone. "Is Jasper there?"

She hands the phone to me. "Jasper?" I ask.

"Hey darlin'." Jasper says.

"Oh my god Jasper, I miss you so much." I say.

"You wouldn't believe how much I miss you." Jasper says.

"When will I see you again?" I ask.

"Well, we lost James. But I am coming to Phoenix and I am going to take you somewhere until we get him. Just me and you." Jasper says.

I smile. "That sound amazing Jaz." I say.

"Wrap it up Cameron. James can't listen in." Alice says.

"I miss you Jasper." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too darlin'." Jasper says. "I'll see you soon." Alice hangs up.

The phone rings again and Bella gets it.

"It's Renee." Alice says.

"Oh, ok." I say.

Alice and I watch some random show and Bella walks back in form her call with Renee.

"Hey Bells." I say.

"Oh! I need to tell the receptionist that we are leaving in 2 days for the airport! I'll be right back." Alice says. She walks out the door.

"Cameron, James has mom." Bella says.

"Bella, he's lying." I say. "He called me on the 2nd day and it was literally just a recording."