Sixteen : Prom

After the next week and 4 days, it's Prom day. There isn't any school because of all the setting up. Alice is coming over to my house at 5:00 to help me get ready. Jasper is picking me up at 6:30.

When the clock hits 5:00, Alice is there.

"You ready Cameron and Bella?" Alice asks.

"Let's do this." I say.

"I can do my own makeup." Bella says.

"Right." Alice says. "Now, let's get you two into your dresses!" Alice says.

I put mine on and Bella puts hers on over her cast for her leg. Hers is blue and not as revealing as mine.

Alice does my makeup and puts on my mascara and some blush. She puts on some lipstick and starts doing my hair into a braid wrapped around the back of my head.

 She puts on some lipstick and starts doing my hair into a braid wrapped around the back of my head

"Alice, this is amazing." I say. I look at the clock, 6:25.

Edward already picked Bella up and then I hear the front doorbell ring. I open the door and there he is, Jasper Hale.

"Hey Jaz........" I get lost in his eyes, he has an old fashioned tuxedo on and his hair is slicked back perfectly. "Y-you look stunning." I say.

"You look beautiful in every way Darlin'." Jasper says.

I blush and Jasper holds his hand and I take it. He leads me to his yellow Jeep and he helps me in.

We arrive at the Prom a few minutes later.

"May I have this dance?" Jasper asks.

"Jaz, I uh... don't know how to dance." I say.

"Then I'll teach you right now." Jasper says. He hood my hips and he puts my arms on his shoulders. We sway back and forth.

I go to get a drink while Jasper goes to get some fresh air from all of the humans.

"He wants you." Edward says. "He wants to go home with you and rip that dress right off of you."

"W-what?" I ask.

"He knows not to go too crazy but he really wants to. He wants to respect your decision to wait but he wants you. He needs you." Edward says.

"Thanks Edward." I say. I go outside to Jasper. "Hey, do you want to go home and you know..... do stuff?" I ask.

Jasper looks down at me and smiles. "I'd love to. One last dance first."

Jasper puts my feet on his and he dances slowly, he spins me around.

"You got some moves cowboy." I say. I giggle.

Jasper laughs. He does some more dance moves with me and we laugh.

Jasper's POV

I do some old Texas dance moves with Cameron, the love of my life, my mate.

Cameron is the other half of me, I fight the temptation to just rip all of her clothes off and dominate her. I know I need to be gentle and have patience.

"I'm in love with you Cam." I say. "You are like my other half, essential for life."

Cameron's POV

I kiss him on the lips and he passionately kisses me back.

"How about we head to your place. After all, your room has soundproof walls for a reason." I say.

Jasper smirks and helps me into the car. He starts driving to his house.