Eleven : Biological

The Cullens all stand in front of Bella and I. I see 3 people run up to us.

"Hello. I'm Laurent. The leader of our trio." A darker vampire says.

"Hello. I'm Carlisle and this is my family, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Edward, Emmett, Bella, and Cameron." Carlisle says. "Your hunting activities have caused a bit of a mess for us. You see, we maintain a permanent residence nearby."

"Oh." Laurent says. "This is James and Victoria."

"Laurent, I can speak for myself." James says. "I'm James Rose."

'James Rose?!'

Flashback

"Wait what?!" I ask. Am I adopted? I grab the clipboard and look at it.

Mother: Sydney Rose
Father: James Rose
Sister: Lily Rose.

Back to present

I catch Edward looking at me.

'Don't say a word Edward.'

Edward nods and we continue listening to the conversation.

"I'm Victoria." A redhead says. "James is my mate."

'Bitch'

"We led the humans East. You should be safe." Victoria says.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Laurent asks. "Only one game."

Carlisle thinks about it for a second. "Ok fine. One game."

Edward sits with Bella on the bench. He tries to cover her smell. I keep playing because I barely have a scent.

I am in the field and Edward whacks the ball into the woods. Everyone runs into the woods and James looks at me strangely and I look at him. He start walking towards me.

"I know you." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"You have the same smell as her, not very strong. The same eyes." James said. "Cameron, was it?"

"Yeah." I say. "Does this lady you speak of happen to be named Sydney?"

"You're my other daughter." James says.

"You're my other father." I say.

"Give me a hug Cameron. I've missed you." James says.

"That's bullshit!" I yell at him. "You didn't give a fuck about me!" Jasper runs over to me.

"Cameron, who is this?" Jasper asks.

"My biological father, James Rose." I say.

"Cameron, I do care. I really do." James says.

"Then why'd you do it?" I ask. "Why the hell did you put me up for adoption?!"

"Because he didn't want you." Edward says. "I just read his mind."

The wind starts blowing towards James and James looks over at Bella.

"You brought a snack." James says.

"James, no. You won't touch my sister." I say.

"Your sister?" James says. "Your real sister is dead, did you know that?"

"Wait, what happened to her?" I ask.

"I sucked her clean of any liquid in her body. Same with your mother." James says.

"Ok, that it!!" I yell. I run towards James and I kick him where the sun don't shine. He doesn't seem affected so I punch him in the face and I hear a crack.

I scream. "DAMN IT!!!" I yell. "THAT SHIT HURTS!!" My hand cracked, not James's face.

Jasper runs over to me and holds me back from trying to hurt James again.

"FUCK YOU JAMES!!!! FUCK YOU!!!" I scream. Tears start falling down my face.

"James, let's go." Laurent says.

"Fine. I'll see you again Cameron. I will find you." James says. He starts walking away.

"Bitch." I mutter under my breath.

"Cam, you ok?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know." I say. "My long lost father found me and probably wants to kill me."

Jasper picks me up. "Let's head out of here. We need Bella too."

"Wait, what do we need Bella?" I ask.

"James is a tracker, he will anything to get Bella's blood. Possibly yours too. Edward says.

We start driving to Charlie's house and I head to my room while Charlie tries to convince Bella to stay home. It's part of the plan.

I start packing some clothes and I keep thinking about James. I go sit on my bed and I start crying.

'He didn't want me.'