Thirteen : Father

Me and Bella keep arguing about if James actually has Renee or not.

"CAMERON! You didn't share the memories with Renee that I did!!" Bella says. "She is my actual biological mother!"

"I don't care Bella!" I say.

"We'll I do! And I am going to go get her. James wants me at the dance studio tomorrow at 11:00pm." Bella's says.

"What if I tell Alice?" I ask.

"James said that he would kill Renee and you and all of the other Cullens." Bella says.

"He can't. He's too weak." I say.

"He said he'll kill Edward and Jasper first." Bella says.

"No he won't." I say. "Edward and Jasper are stronger than him." I say.

"His exact words were, 'If you tell any of your vampire friends, I will kill your sister, and then all of the Cullens." Bella says.

"Bella, he-he wouldn't kill me." I say.

"Yes he will." Bella says. "And you know it."

"Whatever, he can kill me." I say. "He better leave everyone else alone though."

"Cameron! Don't you understand? He will kill you and then Jasper will probably kill himself!" Bella says. "Vampires mate for life!"

"Fine. I'll go with you." I say. "I'll tell you the plan tomorrow night when we leave."

"Ok." Bella says.

***

I jump out the window at 10:00pm the next night. We are only on the 2nd floor. Alice is downstairs giving the maid a tip. I didn't tell Bella anything.

I'm going alone, I can't let Bella get hurt. I run across the streets and get to the spot James told Bella to meet him, Bella's old ballet studio.

I walk inside and I see James.

"Hey James." I say.

"Where is Bella?" He asks.

"I left her at the hotel. Do I look stupid to you?" I ask. "You won't be able to kill the Cullens. I know Renee isn't here and you don't have the guts to kill me."

"That's where you're wrong daughter." James says. "I really want to kill you. I want to hear my wife's screams again and I can make you scream."

My eyes shoot open and my heartbeat increases.

'Shit!!'

James runs towards me and shoves home across the room. I hit the wall but I refuse to scream. I'm not giving him what he wants.

"I'm not gonna give you what you want you dumbass." I say. Then I see the front door open. Bella.

"BELLA!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" I yell.

Bella looks at me and then James.

"She isn't even here." Bella says.

"That's what I tried to tell you, you dumb shit." I say. I get up and try to strange the vampire.

'Wait, they can't breath'

James whips me into a bunch of mirrors and my blood is everywhere. He runs over to Bella and throws her into a wall. He then throws her into some mirrors and steps on her leg. She screams.

James looks over at me and looks at my leg.

"Maybe this will make you scream." James says.

"It won't." I say. I smirk at him. I start to run away from him but he pins my arms behind my back and starts smelling my neck. He holds my face up high with his hand and he licks my neck.

I start twisting and kicking at James but he doesn't stop. He knees me in the stomach and I hear windows crash. I look up and Edward jumps through the window.

James runs over and bites Bella's wrist. She screams.

Edward and James fight and then Edward is down.

James runs over to me and bites my wrist too. My wrist feels like it's on fire. I start screaming.

James smirks and then Edward tackles him. Everyone else arrives I see Jasper and he runs to me.

"Hey, Cameron, look at me." Jasper says.

Tears are falling down my eyes and I try not to scream. The pain is unbearable.

"J-Jaz." I say.

Jasper hugs me. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"My w-wrist burns." I say.

Jasper runs over to Carlisle and Carlisle runs over to me.

Carlisle looks at my wrist.

"Venom." He says. "Jasper, you have to suck the blood out or the change will finish." Carlisle says.

"I-I'll kill her." Jasper says.

"I'll do it." Carlisle says.

"Cameron, look at me." Jasper says. "After this, how about we go buy your favorite ice cream together?" Jasper asks. I nod my head. I feel something, more like Carlisle, do something to my wrist. I keep my eyes locked with Jasper's.

"I got it." Carlisle says. He runs over to Bella.

"J-Jasper, help me stay awake." I say.

"I will darlin'. I promise." Jasper smiles at me.