Too late- Heejake

"Heeseung!" Jay whisper-shouted. They were in class, and Jay noticed Heeseung zoning out. This seemed to happen about everyday, and Jay was always telling him to get his mind on the teacher.

Heeseung looked up suddenly and looked at him confused. "What?!"

"You're zoning out again. I can't keep telling you to focus like this. Whats got you so out of it?" Jay asked.

"I've told you a million times before." Heeseung sighed a little, "I can't get him off my mind."

"Spare me the details, please. I thought Jake already likes someone though." Jay pointed out.

"Dude, shut up. Don't remind me. I can still like him even though he doesn't like me." He said in a sad tone.

"Sorry." Jay slightly whispered. Heeseung just nodded and they went back to their teacher.

*****************

Heeseung was walking home alone before he heard someone running up on him. He turned around quickly only to find Jake walking beside him, out of breath. "Where did you come from?"

"School. How about you?" Jake responded, smirking.

Heeseung rolled his eyes. "Very funny. I mean just now. You came out of nowhere."

Jake chuckled, "Well I was telling the truth. I was coming from school but saw you walking alone, so I decided to come walk with you."

"How sweet of you." Heeseung said. Jake smiled at him in agreement. Heeseung visibly blushed and felt himself heat up. He turned his face away and thought he was gonna get caught before he heard a voice behind them.

"Jake! You left me." Sunghoon pouted, walking beside Jake. Jake shyly looked at him and there was a hint of nervousness in his voice when he apologized to him. Heeseung frowned at Jakes reaction to Sunghoon and wondered how they knew each other. He and Jake have been friends since the beginning of highschool and has never seen them ever talk.

Sunghoon was loved by a lot of people at their school. He was a little popular but never fed into it. So people knew him, but didn't really treat him like he was above anyone else.

"It's alright Jakey. No need to apologize." Sunghoon grinned and ruffled his hair. Jakey? Now Heeseung was disgusted. Who was he to give him that nickname?

"Oh Hoon, this is Heeseung, the one I told you about." Jake explained. Oh great, they both have nicknames for each other. Sunghoon looked at Heeseung and held out his hand, "Hey, Im-"

"Yes, I know who you are. Everyone does." Heeseung said, annoyed.

"Heeseung..he was just being nice." Jake said, looking a little confused by his friends outburst.

"Whatever." Heeseung looked down at the ground as he walked. Jake was still confused by how he was acting, but decided to ignore it for now. Right now, he wanted to talk to Sunghoon, the boy hes liked for a while.

He wanted to know more about him, and this is a good time to start. He didn't know why he started liking him, he just found him interesting and intriguing. Little did he know, someone was watching them the whole time, fighting his tears.

*************
The next day, Jake decided to talk with Heeseung. For some reason, he doesn't seem to like Sunghoon and he needed to know why. Sunghoon has already shown some signs that he might like Jake back and he just wants to make sure they get along before they start something.

Jake found Heeseung as soon as he got to school and pulled him into an empty classroom. Heeseung looked at him confused. "Why are we here?"