Cheating on you- Sunjaywon

Jungwon walked into Jays office, ready to surprise him. Today was their two year anniversary, and he was really excited. Everything had seemed to go well for them, seeing as they lasted so long. They never fought or had to take a break from each other, so in Jungwons eyes, they were perfect.

Jay had to work later to get some extra work done, so Jungwon decided to spend his day at the office with him.

Jungwon knocked on Jays office door and walked in as he heard Jay say "Come in."

"Oh, Won. Is something wrong?" Jay asked, surprised to see him. Jungwon smiled brightly and sat in one of Jays office chairs.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just thought I could stay here for today, since you'll be home later."

Jay felt a sudden wave of relief. Suddenly, work didn't feel as stressful as has before. Jungwon always seemed to have that kind of effect on him and it made him adore the younger even more.

"Okay, thats great. If you want, I can show you some of the things I do. It's stressful, just warning you."

Jungwon chuckled, "Well I have to deal with you everyday, how stressful can it really be?" Jay gasped dramatically, "Wow, words hurt you know."

Jungwon laughed a little and was about to respond until he heard the door open behind him. In walked a tall man, looking a bit older than Jungwon, and looked like a ball of sunshine. He smiled and sat at the desk near Jays.

"Good morning, Jay."

Jay nodded, "Morning, Sunoo." Jungwon gave Jay a confused look. "Oh, Won, this is Sunoo. He's the new partner I told you about. Sunoo this is my boyfriend, Jungwon."

"Oh hey! I've heard so much about you." Sunoo said, smiling brightly at Jungwon. Does this guy ever stop smiling? Jungwon thought and chuckled at the guys cute behavior.

"You have?" Jungwon asked.

"Yeah, its kind of hard not to, this guy can't keep his mouth shut about how much he loves you." Sunoo said, rolling his eyes and gestures towards Jay.

Jungwon chuckled at how Jay glared at Sunoo. "And here I thought work was so stressful." Jungwon said, crossing his arms.

"It is! How am I supposed to focus when you're on my mind all the time?" Jay defended.

Sunoo gave him a disgusted look, "That was so cringy."

Jungwon chuckled again. This guy had some sass, and he seemed to always target Jay which amused him. Jay just sighed in annoyance and went back to his work.

"Always working." Sunoo mumbled.

"Well, thats usually what you do when you have a job." Jay shot back. They kept shooting back at each other like this and it was hilarious to Jungwon. He didn't wanna intrude on their conversation so just sat back and laughed. It was like watching a comedy.

A few hours later, Jungwon was feeling a little out of place. With Sunoo always around, they always seemed to be joking around with each other. At times, they acted like Jungwon wasn't even there. At least that's how Jungwon felt.

So Jungwon decided that maybe he should talk to Jay about something and maybe Jay will focus on him a little.

"Hey Jay, do you wanna go somewhere on your lunch break?" Jungwon asked.