Only option- Jakeki

Jake sighed as he finished his essay for English and closed his computer. He looked to his left and saw his best friend, Ni-ki still working on his schoolwork. He waited until Ni-ki was done before throwing a pillow at him.

"Yah! What was that for?" Ni-ki said rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't know, I'm bored." Jake sighed and sat up on his bed. Ni-ki rolled his eyes and sat next to him. "You didn't have to hit me just because you're bored."

"But you do that all the time!" Jake defended.

"Yeah but that's different."

"Oh." Jake said and Ni-ki laughed uncontrollably.

"Ni-ki, where are our friends right now?" Jake asked seriously stopping Ni-ki from laughing.

"Oh well Jungwon hyung and Jay hyung are on their first date and Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung are somewhere together, they refused to tell me where for some reason. Something about i'd try and follow them or something like that. And Sunoo hyung is on another blind date. Why?" Ni-ki said taking a breather.

"Exactly! They're all out on dates!" Jake said, pouting a little.

Ni-ki raised an eyebrow at his weird friend's behavior. "Hyung, what-"

"What are we doing, Ni-ki?" Jake asked.

"Uhh..schoolwork..I think.."

"Schoolwork. We're doing schoolwork instead of going out on dates. On a Saturday morning." Jake said shaking his head.

"Dates? Hyung no one has ever liked me and I'm pretty most definitely sure no one has liked you. I mean have you seen yourself in the morning-"

"Ni-ki thats besides the point. No one has liked us and we've never dated anyone." Jake pouted again.

"Hyung we don't need to go on dates. We can just hangout just the two of us." Ni-ki attempted to cheer him up.

"But that's different. I want to experience a relationship. I want to have a new perspective on life. Don't you?"

"You're being weird. If you want to date someone Heeseung hyung can help you. He knows everyone so he'll probably find a great match for you.." Ni-ki said, chuckling a little.

"Don't you think I've tried? I didn't like any of those people. We didn't match well and we didn't even share the same vibe." Jake sighed.

"Well what do you want to do hyung?" Ni-ki sighed. He just wanted to hangout with his best friend today, but Jake had other plans apparently.

"Ni-ki we should try to date." Jake suddenly said.

"Are you high? Are you on drugs? Don't make me call Ms. sim up here, I'll do it." Ni-ki scolded.

Jake rolled his eyes. "No, Ni-ki."

"You're right I won't call her but you have to share-"

"NI-KI. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jake shouted making Ni-ki laugh out loud.

"Kidding kidding. So what were you saying?" Ni-ki asked him curiously.

"Let's date. We can't find anyone else and what's better than dating your best friend?" Jake explained.

"Litterly everything ever. Jake we might be best friends but honestly I feel like we don't have any chemistry. Even if we did I don't think it would be a good idea." Ni-ki said.

"Yeah I know it sounds awkward and weird but how do we know we don't work of we don't try. We could create the chemistry now. Let's just try it out for a day." Jake pleaded.