"Unrequited"- Sunsunki

"Hyung!" Sunoo shouted and hugged Sunghoon from behind. Sunghoon yelped in shock and removed Sunoos hand from his waist. "What?"

"I did it! I got all A's in all of my classes." Sunoo smiled at him brightly. Sunghoon sighed and started walking away from him, down the hall. "Hey!" Sunoo shouted and ran up to catch up to him. He finally got to Sunghoons pace and they walked side by side.

They stayed quiet for a while before Sunoo decided to speak up. "So-"

"No. Don't start." Sunghoon interrupted.

"But-"

"No."

Sunoo sighed, giving up. This seemed to be a daily routine for them. Sunghoon would walk anywhere and Sunoo would happily follow. Even though he knew how much it irritated the latter, he didn't care. Seeing as Sunoo is in love with him.

Sunoo has liked Sunghoon ever since he first met him and he's made it very well known to Sunghoon. But the thing is, is that Sunghoon could care less about how Sunoo feels about him. Of course he cared about the younger, but to an extent.

He's never had "feelings" for Sunoo and when Sunoo told him how he felt he made sure to let Sunoo that the feeling wasn't mutual. That's just how Sunghoon was and Sunoo knew this. He just couldn't hold his feelings in anymore and decided to tell him. He did feel a little heartbroken about what the older had said to him, but couldn't just give up on his feelings.

Sunghoon finally stops in front of his classroom and walks in without sparing a glance towards Sunoo. Sunoo was pretty much used to it so he just shrugged it off and went to his class. Even though he's almost late every time, he still loves walking next to Sunghoon. He just loves his presence in a whole. Sunghoon let's him anyways, so how could he not?

************************

After class, Sunoo hurriedly walked to Sunghoons class only to see he already left. He sighed and was about to go look for him before he heard his name.

"Sunoo hyung!"

Sunoo turned around to be met with his best friend, Jungwon. "Hey wonie."

"Are you looking for Sunghoon hyung again?" Jungwon said, chuckling.

Sunoo nods, looking at Jungwon, hoping he knew where he went. "Hyung, will you ever give up on him?"

"Nope. I'm still his friend. His only friend at that. I can't just ditch him because he doesn't like me back." Sunoo explained.

Jungwon sighed, "You're too kind."

Sunoo chuckled and put his arm around Jungwon. "So, bestie..." Jungwon laughed at his hyungs silliness.

"Sunoo." Both boys turned around, seeing Sunghoon standing there. "Aren't you eating lunch with me?" Sunoo stood there in shock. Sunghoon never seemed like he wanted Sunoo to sit with him, but he did it anyways, just so he wasn't alone. He guessed Sunghoon had just gotten used to him sitting with him.

"Oh well, I'll see you later then." Jungwon said, leaving. Sunoo waved and glanced back at Sunghoon. He was already walking ahead and Sunoo hurriedly caught up with him.

"I thought you didn't like me sitting with you." Sunoo said, slightly smirking.

"I don't." Sunghoon responded.

"Well then-"

"No more questions." Sunghoon grimaced. Sunoo pouted, which Sunghoon found a little cute, and they walked together to the cafeteria. They got to their usual table and Sunoo sat across from Sunghoon.

Sunghoon took out his sandwich and, as usual, gave Sunoo half of it. Sunghoon didn't usually eat big portions so he usually just splits whatever he brings with Sunoo. It makes Sunoo fluster every single time.