Felt like a dream- Sunghoon x Enhypen

Sunghoon woke up feeling dizzy. He felt like he was hit in the head with a hammer twenty times. He sat up, not really knowing where he was.

He realized he was laying on a couch and looked around. The place looked a little familiar but he couldn't point it out. It wasn't his house. It was someone else's.

He noticed how expensive the place looked so wherever he was, the person that owned it had to be rich. He thought of the people he knew but couldn't think of anything, everything was a blur.

The front door suddenly opened and in walked a rich-looking man. Sunghoon noticed that he looked around his age so guessed they might be friends. He couldn't remember anything about this person though.

"You're finally awake. I told you not to sleep until I got back." The guy then sat on the couch next to him.

Sunghoon felt something but he didn't know what.

"What? Wait, where am I?" He decided to ask the stranger, that might get him some answers.

"Um..my house dummy. Are you gonna act clueless?"

Sunghoon sensed that he was making the other frustrated so he just decided to go with whatever he was saying.

"Ahh..Noo of course. I know where I am." Sunghoon nervously chuckled.

"Right." He eyed him up and down. He then got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Soo..what's for dinner Jay?"

Sunghoon then realized what he said. Who's Jay?

"I told you not to call me Jay." He said, getting aggravated.

"Oh..sorry. What am I supposed to call you..?" Sunghoon asked.

"Seriously?"

"Right, never mind." Sunghoon didn't really like being around Jay. He seemed a little controlling and aggressive. But then again, he was the only person he knew right now.

"Jongseong, what are we having for supper?" Sunghoon corrected himself. It happened again. He knew what to call the other. It honestly freaked him out.

"That's better. We're having whatever I make." Jay said shortly.

Sunghoon just nodded. He wondered if he was possibly in a relationship with this guy. It could be possible..but hoped not with how he acts.

After Jay finished cooking they sat down at the table and ate the food. Sunghoon looked up at him, deciding on what to say. He didn't want to say the wrong thing again.

"What?!" Jay looked back at him.

"I have a question." Sunghoon said involuntarily. He didn't mean to say that it just came out. Like he wasn't controlling himself at all.

"Can we do something tomorrow? I feel like we haven't gone out together in a while." He said, again not meaning to.

"No. We can just stay here and watch a movie or something." Jay muttered.

"Oh okay." Sunghoon nodded and went back to eating. He felt like he had no control in his life and it was because of this guy. This guy he felt like he didn't know.