Double date- Sunki

"Jay hyung pleeaaaaassseee." Ni-ki pleaded as Jay rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing it. There is no way I'm pretending to be your date just so you can  prove to Sunoo that you moved on." Jay said crossing his arms.

"Come on hyung. I told him I have a boyfriend and everything." Ni-ki pouted.

"How is that my problem?" Jay asked as he sat in his desk chair. Ni-ki knelt in front of him and pouted. "Please hyung?"

Jay sighed and rolled his eyes again. He stood up and grabbed Ni-kis arm, pulling him up. "Fine. I don't know what you're up to, but I hope you know Sunoo is in a real relationship now."

"I know, thank you hyung." Ni-ki smiled happily.

"So what are we doing?" Jay asked.

"We're going on a double date with Sunoo hyung and his date." Ni-ki explained.

"Okay, well let's get ready then before I change my mind."

Ni-ki nodded and they both picked outfits to wear for the date.

*************************************

"Sunoo hyung, how do you know he's lying?" Jungwon asked, crossing his arms. Sunoo turned to face him and sighed, "Because there is no way he's over me that fast and I'm gonna test it."

"By dragging me along?" Jungwon pouted.

"Yep! For some weird reason Ni-ki thinks we're dating so that's even better. I invited him out on a double date with his "boyfriend", but when he shows up without one or better yet with a fake one, I'll be ready." Sunoo smirked.

Jungwon eyed him suspiciously, making him raise in eyebrow. "What?"

"It kind of sounds like you aren't over him either." Jungwon grinned. Sunoo hit Jungwons arm and glared at him.

"What?! I am over that idiot." Sunoo said, crossing his arms.

"Mhm, okay. We better get going before we're late." Jungwon said while glancing at his watch. Sunoo gasped and jumped up.

"I'm not ready yet!" He said, running to the bathroom. Jungwon chuckled, waiting for him to finish.

*************************************

Jay and Ni-ki arrived to the restaurant first and picked a booth near the corner. Ni-ki's heart beat fast and felt his hands get sweaty. Jay eyed him up and down.

"You okay?" Jay asked, feeling his head. His face had gotten really red and he looked like he was gonna pass out any minute. Ni-ki just nodded his head and tried to calm himself down.

Soon, Sunoo and Jungwon also arrived, sitting across from the two. "Well hey Ni-ki." Sunoo waved a little.

"Hey Hyung." Ni-ki smiled slightly.

"Won, what are you doing here?" Jay asked confused. Jay had known about Sunoo being in a new relationship but he didn't know who it had been.

"I'm..uh..here with Sunoo hyung." Jungwon said nervously.

"He's my boyfriend." Sunoo said, eyeing Ni-ki. Ni-ki just nodded and looked down at the menu in front of him.

Jay also had looked away from the two after he had felt the pain piercing his heart. He had told Jungwon about his feelings before but Jungwon had clearly informed him he wasn't ready for a relationship. It confused and hurt Jay more than he thought it would.

Jungwon felt guilty. He knew what he had told Jay but he didn't know it was him coming as Ni-kis date. But he had also felt hurt. Jay had confessed to him but had turned around and dated Ni-ki. He felt confused and felt like crying on the spot.