Feelings for you - Heejaywon

Heeseung pulled away from Jungwon after kissing him, smiling happily. "Happy anniversary Wonie!"

Jungwon chuckled, "Happy anniversary."

"We can do anything you want today and after that we can go eat dinner with Jake and Sunghoon later." Heeseung explained excitedly.

"Aww okay!" Jungwon cheered. "Wait..Jay won't be there right?" He asked, kind of whispering.

"Probably not, why?"

"No reason." Jungwon smiled up at him. Heeseung only nodded and got up off of the couch.

They planned out their entire day and got ready. Jungwon tried to choose everything Heeseung liked for their day and even wore an outfit that Heeseung liked.

He wanted this day to be special for Heeseung. This was their fifth year of being together and he felt like they never did anything super special on this day. So he made it his mission to let Heeseung have the best day ever.

As long as he stays away.

************************************

They did everything on their list just about. They went to a dog cafe for breakfast, after that they went to an arcade and went bowling after. Then, they had a small picnic at a nearby park. By then they only had one more thing to do before they went to go eat dinner.

They arrived at the place and as soon as they walked in, Jungwon heard a small squeal from the older. Heeseung was jumping up and down excitedly. "MINI GOLFING? I always wanted to come here!"

"Yeah I know, thats why we're here." Jungwon said, laughing at how much of a kid he's being.

"Ahh thank you won." Heeseung patted his head and ran to pick the best golf club and a blue ball. Jungwon got a red ball and his golf club.

They played for at least and hour before their time was up. Jungwon had to drag Heeseung out of there while convincing him that they couldn't do another hour, they had to meet their friends soon.

Eventually, they arrived to the restaurant with a sulking Heeseung. Jungwon just laughed at him the whole time which earned him glares.

They got to the restaurant and found their friends, sitting with them. Jake waved excitedly, happy to see them.

"We already ordered everything! So the food should be here soon." Jake explained.

"Yay!" Jungwon cheered.

"Yep, so did you guys have fun?" Jake asked, ready for all the details.

"No." Heeseung said, crossing his arms.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. "He's just upset because we couldn't keep mini golfing. Hee, I promise we'll go back."

"Fine, then I guess I had a little fun." Heeseung said, smiling. They all laughed at his childishness.

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long."

Jungwon quickly looked up, knowing that voice. Jay.

Jay sat down beside Sunghoon and looked at everyone, stopping at Jungwon. "Oh hey won." He smiled at him.

Jungwon looked away trying not to smile back. He's always felt weird around Jay and when he figured out why he knew he had to keep his distance.

Jay on the other hand felt confused by Jungwons actions but just shrugged it off.

Heeseung noticed this but decided not to say anything. He figured they were going though something. They've known each other for a while so they must be arguing like best friends do.