Airplane feelings- Jakewon

Jungwon gave the lady his plane ticket, boarding the plane after it being delayed three times. He felt so tired and stressed from waiting so long.

He found his seat, sitting near the window. He knew he'd probably have to sit next to someone so he hoped they were nice. Jungwon sighed and looked out the window, just ready to go back home.

***********************************

Jake quickly ran to his designated plane as fast as he could. He was running late and didn't want to miss it. He was already late but his friend had called him to tell him the plane had been delayed. He was supposed to go to Korea with his best friend for a week.

"Heeseung! I'm here!" Jake said quickly, out of breath. Heeseung chuckled and they gave their ticket to the lady, rushing into the plane.

"We don't sit next to each other sadly. I'm up here and you're back there." Heeseung said, slightly frowning.

"Dang it, okay. See ya later." Jake quickly waved and went to find his seat. He finally found it and saw who he would be sitting next to. It was this cat-like dimpled boy with dark brown hair. He looked adorable to Jake and even made him blush a little. He shook his head and sat down gently, so he wouldn't startle the boy.

Jake closed his eyes and rested his head against the seat. The plane ride was going to be really long and he's always hated riding in one. It made him feel nauseous just because he's always been too scared to ride one. He only got on the plane because Heeseung had convinced him to go to his hometown. Jake felt even more scared knowing he couldn't sit next to his best friend.

Jake opened one eye to look at the boy again, only to find him already staring. Jake quickly lifted his head and cleared his throat. "Oh um- Hi.."

"Hi..sorry did I scare you?" Jungwon said, slightly smiling. Jake just shook his head smiled back. "I'm Jake."

"Jungwon. Your Korean is kind of off." Jungwon chuckled.

"Yeah I'm actually from Australia." Jake explained.

"Ahh makes sense."

After that, they both turned their focus to something else for a while. Jake looked at the ground, thinking about how cute the boy next to him was. He was basically fangirling in his head. Jungwon looked back out the window. He didn't know why he had looked at the other for so long before Jake had caught him. He just felt very intrigued by him and didn't feel confident enough to just say Hi.

After a few hours Jungwon decided to talk to his seatmate again, he felt kind of bored and wanted to get to know Jake more. All he knew was his name and where he was from.

Jungwon looked over at him and he looked just as bored as he did, so he tapped his shoulder, making Jake look at him. "Oh uh..Hi again.." Jake started, noticeably flustered.

Jungwon chuckled and begin to speak, "Hi..sorry you looked kind of bored over there."

"Yeah I was actually. What can you really do on a plane though?" Jake chuckled.

"Right, not much. I have my computer if you would want to watch a movie." Jungwon suggested with a smile.

Jake nodded without hesitation and felt himself blushing as Jungwon got his computer out. Did he just kind of ask him on a date? That's all Jake could think about as Jungwon set the movie up.

"Is this movie okay with you?" Jungwon asked, looking back at him.

"Yeah, I've actually always wanted to see this." Jake said, knowing he's never even heard of the movie. Jake just shrugged that thought off and watched the movie which turned out being really good.

They spent the rest of the ride watching different kinds of movies and getting more and more comfortable with each other. Neither of them wanted to even think about having to say goodbye in a couple of more minutes.

"I think the plane is about to land." Jake said with a hint of sadness in his voice after the pilot had just announced it.

"Yeah, it's okay..it was fun while it lasted." Jungwon chuckled, a little sad.

The plane landed and both boys got up to grab their luggage. They continued one more conversation as they exited the plane into the airport.

"Hey hyung before we say goodbye..there's one more movie I really want you to see" Jungwon slightly smiled.

"Oh, do you want to write it down?" Jake asked getting out his notebook and pen. Jungwon nodded and took the pen and notebook, quickly writing down the movie recommendation.

"Thank you for the fun ride hyung." Jungwon smiled and waved, walking towards his mom who was waiting for him. Jake smiled back and waved, not hesitating to quickly read what movie Jungwon had recommended.

Hyung, if you want to know what movie I recommended we'll just have to meet again because I want to see it together:)

My number : ###-###-####

Jake read what Jungwon had wrote almost twenty times. He felt really happy and excited that he was gonna be able to see the younger again, he just felt so intrigued by him.

He didn't leave the airport before sending Jungwon a text, securing their next date.

Jake suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and he quickly turned around.

"Thanks for leaving me." Heeseung said rolling his eyes and walking ahead. "It's nice you have boyfriend though."

Jake suddenly caught what he had said and ran up to catch up with him. "I don't have a boyfriend, what are you saying?"

"Says the one with a date." Heeseung chuckled, glancing at his notebook.

Jake quickly hid it, blushing slightly. "Whatever." He slightly whispered.