Daycare- Sungwon

Jungwon waved bye to his daughter before shutting the classroom door. He was dropping her off at daycare, as he did every morning. He trusted this daycare since his really good friend owns it, so he has nothing to worry about.

He walks down the hall, thinking about how much work he will have when he gets to his job, not paying attention to his surroundings. He then bumped into someone, causing them both to fall on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" Jungwon quickly got up and reached his hand out to whoever he bumped into. The latter stood up, ignoring Jungwons hand.

"It's fine, I'm just late dropping my kid off." The stranger said, brushing himself off.

Jungwon then realized there was a kid standing right behind him.

"Oh..sorry." Jungwon slightly smiled at the kid.

"I told you it's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going either so it's my fault too."

Jungwon nodded at that and felt happy that the guy didn't get mad at him. "I'm Jungwon by the way."

"Sunghoon. Now I gotta hurry before I'm late. Bye." Sunghoon said, darting off with his daughter holding his hand.

Jungwon chuckled and then looked at the time. He panicked, realizing he was also late for work.

***********************************

Jungwon finished work and headed out the door so he can go pick up Haeyun, his daughter.

He walked in to the daycare and knocked on the classroom door. The door opened and the teacher walked out.

"Ahh Jungwon!"

"Hi Sunoo, is Haeyun ready?" Jungwon smiled brightly. Sunoo's presence just had that effect.

"Yep! Ah Sunghoon Nabi is ready too." Sunoo said, looking behind Jungwon.

Jungwon turned around causing them to make eye contact. They both smiled at each other but for some reason, couldn't break the contact.

That was until both girls came out and hugged their dads.

"Appa, I made a friend!" Nabi told Sunghoon.

"You did? Who?" Sunghoon asked curiously. Nabi then pointed to Haeyun and they giggled at each other.

Sunghoon looked at the girls with a shocked expression. He didn't expect their kids to actually meet and be friends.

"Can we go to the park and play? Pleeeease." Haeyun pleaded her father.

Jungwon chuckled nervously, "I guess we can for a little while."

Haeyun jumped up and down happily. "YAYYY."

Jungwon laughed at her excitement.

"Oo can we go too?" Nabi asked her father. "Pleaaaase."

Sunghoon sighed. "I guess so."

Nabi also jumped up and down and both girls ran towards the door.

Jungwon and Sunghoon both shared and awkward glance before following the girls outside.

********************************

They reached the park and the girls both ran and played, wasting no time.

The dads decided to sit on the bench to watch the girls play.

"So..since our kids are friends we should also be friends right? That's how that goes?" Sunghoon asked the latter.

Jungwon chuckled and nodded. "Probably."

Sunghoon nodded too and added to the conversation they started, "So, is it just you and Haeyun?"

Jungwon nodded. "Just you and Nabi?"

Sunghoon nodded with a glint of sadness in his eye. "Her mom died giving birth."

"Oh I'm sorry.." Jungwon consoled him. "I never knew Haeyuns parents, I adopted her."

"Oh? Why did you decide to do that? Sorry I'm curious." Sunghoon chuckled lightly.

"It's okay. I just felt like I was alone all the time and wanted to add something else to my life. I just work and go home, so I wanted something to look forward to. That would be Haeyuns future." Jungwon said, smiling at the older.

"Wow, that's really cute." Sunghoon chuckled.

Jungwons heart fluttered at his words and he looked down, feeling flustered. Sunghoon chuckled at his reaction and found his new hobby; teasing Jungwon.

"You're cute too." Sunghoon said, waiting for the youngers reaction.

Jungwon was now blushing but brushed it off as being embarrassed. "Haha, thanks hyung."

Then Haeyun ran up to him, looking worried. "Appa you look sick, you should take care of yourself."

Jungwon chuckled at how adorable she was. "You're right, we should go home now." He said, feeling a little relieved that his daughter saved him from having a heart attack.

Both boys stood up, Nabi running over.

"Well, I hope we can do this again." Sunghoon said, winking at Jungwon.

"Okay..heh..let's go Haeyun." Jungwon wanted to get out of there because he knew his face was really red and felt embarrassed.

Sunghoon chuckled and took Nabi's hand and waving with his other hand before walking away.

Jungwon slightly waved and headed off with his daughter in the other direction.

Haeyun looked up at him and smiled, "Now you can stop crushing on him and actually talk to him." Haeyun giggled.

Jungwon looked at her confused. "What?! I'm not crushing on him!"

"Yes you are Appa, you keep looking at him weird and also you kept smiling. You never smile so much." Haeyun chuckled at how clueless Jungwon was.

"Okay..I was just nervous. I don't usually talk to people."

"Whatever you say." Haeyun giggled again.

Jungwon sighed, defeated. He knew deep down that she was right.