Chapter 22

"Hello love, its been a while."

"Klaus. You made it." Stiles said as he walked up to him and hugged him. He saw over his shoulder the rest of them walking towards them.

Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Elijah, Rebekah and Freya.

Stiles introduced everyone. Both Jasper and Derek scowled when they shook Klaus hand. Stiles thought it was funny.

"So Elena not with you?. Last time I was in Mystic Falls Stefan was pining after her, and Damon was with her, so I'm surprised she isn't here."

"Elena took the cure, she's no longer a vampire. She wanted me to take it too, but I refused. She wasn't happy about it so we broke up." Damon said. "But to be honest, I'm glad. I'm with Klaus now."

Stiles looked at Klaus. And raised his eyebrows.

"You and Damon?. Didn't see that one coming."

"Neither did we love." Klaus said.

Stiles looked over at a Stefan, he was holding hands with Caroline.

"So you two are together? How did that happen?."

"We started to hang out more, and we realized that we had fun together and decided to give it a go. Now we are married." Stefan said.

"Congrats man. You know, you are both better off without Elena. I thought she was a little stuck up,  played you both like fools. She wasn't good enough for either of you if I'm being completely honest." Stiles said.

"I completely agree with you." Klaus said.

"Of course you would." Damon smirked.

"Can't believe your a vampire now." Stefan said.

"I know shocker." Stiles laughed.

"You look good."

"Thanks, I feel good." Stiles replied. "I found my true mate." he said, as Jasper came and hugged him from behind. Stiles just lent back into him. He cant wait to get back home so they can finish what they started this morning.

Carlisle came forward. "Thank you for coming. We really appreciate it." 

"Oh its nothing. Stiles is a friend and we would do anything to help him, especially if he is in danger." Stefan said.

"Stiles made a huge impact on all of us when we met him." Elijah said.

Rebekah laughed. "Yeah, he's like the annoying little brother. He could give Kol a run for his money." 

"So what's the plan." Damon asked.

Stiles had been thinking about the best way to do this. "The alpha pack has an army of newly turned werewolves. As well as some other Alphas and witches. I was thinking that the vampires should go for the alpha werewolves. Otherwise we would end up with another alpha pack with these lot." Stiles said pointing behind him at the Hale-McCall pack." The werewolves are to fight the betas, and Bonnie and Freya will take on the witches. But Deucalion is mine."

"I like the sound of that" Isaac said. "I don't want to be an alpha so I don't want to accidentally kill one." 

Both Erica and Boyd agreed.

"I want to make something clear." Stiles said mainly looking at Scott. "There is no talking to them, no negotiating with them. They are here to kill us. They want me, and they will do what ever to get me, so we fight to kill. If anyone has a problem with that, you can sit this out. I can't have anyone there that can't do it, you will not only get yourselves killed, but others too, and I can not risk that."