.3.

Hearing my phone ringing I decide to get out of bed and get ready for the day. I pack my volleyball uniform and the books I need for today, now let's see what can I wear...perfect!

I got out of the house and saw Theo waiting for me in front of my house, I close the door and approached him

Theo "morning sunshine"
"Morning" I kissed him on the cheek and we went to school. Theo had his car so we always went to school with that, at first everyone thought we were a thing since we're always together...you know lone people always find comfort with each other. But now they know we're just like best friends, you may be asking why I don't consider him my best friend. Well easy, I just don't wanna loose another one.
Theo "we're here"
"And I already wanna go home"
Theo "heey come on it's gonna be okay"
"Sure, here come the couples"
As we get out of the car the others come to us, I greet everyone except of Andrew ofc and we leave to class. Unfortunately I have class with Jake as well, so I'm gonna see him again today and the funny thing is I haven't thought about my answer yet.
"Math ugh just perfect"
? "You gonna get in class or what hottie"
I turn around just to be met by Jake's face only a few inches away from mine.
"Jeez could u be less of a creep"
Jake "have u thought about your answer?"
"Did u tell me why were u eavesdropping yesterday?"
Jake "I had just gotten in house and was going in my room, which btw is next to Theo's and I heard the two of u talking about all that stuff"
"Okay"
Jake "now what's your answer"
"I'll tell u by the end of the class"
Jake "okay then"

I get in class with Jake following me from behind, we were two minutes lates so we got to seat next to each other in the back of the class. I sat and got my book out and caught him staring at me, giving him a dirty look I turned to face the professor which had just entered the class.

Prof "okay everyone, your new task is to be in pair with the person behind you and do the rest of the exercises together"
Jake "why can't we do it with the person next to us but we have to turn around"
Prof "why Jake, you don't want to be in pair with ms. Lopez?"
Jake "ups u caught me"
Prof "than u can be in pair with ms. Brooke"

I gave Jake an angry look, I knew he did it on purpose and that pissed me off.

"Why the hell can't u leave me alone for just 37 minutes?"
Jake "I won't leave u alone until u give me the answer"
"Oh my gosh just let me think of it, it's not easy you know"
Jake "but it is, just say yes"
"Why would I give you my first everything and wanna become your friend with benefit?"
Jake "I could make you feel the best things"
"You're so full of yourself aren't u"
Jake "well, my little friend down here never disappoints"
"Oh really"
Jake "yeah really"

I move my head in every direction to see if anyone is looking at us, once I see no one facing our direction I grab Jake's pants band and take a peek at his perfect friend. He was shocked from my action but didn't stop me, once I took a glance at his "little" friend I raised my head with wide eyes at him.

"You called him small?? My answer is no"
Jake "what, why?"
"Are u crazy? That thing could rip me apart, every single inch of me"
Jake "but you're gonna love it"
"No"
Jake "come on"
"It won't fit"
Jake "it will"
"No"
Jake "I'll make sure u won't get hurt"
"My answer remains no, I don't trust u"
Jake "come on Y/n, you're scared because it's your first time. But trust me, once you try it...
He grabs my hand and places it on his crotch
...you'll love it"
I turned to face him, his eyes were glowing, I could see he was honest. But can I trust this guy? I don't know, yet I answered not leaving his gaze...
"Okay"
Jake "okay?"
"I accept you"
Jake "perfect decision, when do you want our first session to begin?"
"Omg easy there stallion, you'll have to be very patient with me"
Jake "but I don't have patience, so we'll have to compromise"
"Okay, today at my house 6 pm"
Jake "alright hottie"
"And stop calling me that"
Jake "you'll have to deal with that, I'll call u so many things"
Bell rings
I just noticed we've been talking for more than 40 minutes about this, he got up and kissed me on the cheek before leaving the class. I stood there like an idiot until Theo came in my class to call for me. We both went to the school gym to watch the guys play basketball.
After 30 minutes the teams started getting to the basketball court and After 10 minutes the game began.
Well I must admit Eric always had this amazing body, but who caught my attention today was Jake...damn.

Timeskip

After 2 hours was our turn, me and my team went to get changed while everyone was waiting to the volleyball court. Once we were ready we got there and the first person I caught taking a good look at my ass was him, ofc it was him. Jake and his stupid smirk and wink.
Melody "did Jake James just wink at you?"
"Yeah"
Melody "guess you're finally gonna get a boyfriend"
I turned to face her with a look I always had when I got pissed...
"Finally"
I was being ironic, ofc I was 'finally gonna get a bf'? Who does she think she is? Better single than staying with a cheater who gives zero fucks about you. Ofc I wasn't gonna say this to her, she would get mad or sad about it. So I was just going to unload all my anger on the ball, and so I did, every point we scored was because I hit the ball hard as fuck when I jumped to dunk.
When we finished I got to the changing room and changed fast so I wouldn't meet the other girls, especially Melody. As I got out I bumped into someone in the hallway...
"Watch where you're going ass..."
Jake "woah there, someone is mad mad"
"Leave me alone"
Jake "hey" *grabs my arm and turns me around* "what's wrong?"
"I just wanna go home okay?"
Jake "okay then, let's go"
He drags me to the school parking lot and we get in his car.
"The fuck Jake?"
Jake "you said u want to go home, so do I so let's go"
He started driving and in less than 10 minutes we were in front of my house.
"Thanks"
Jake "not gonna invite me in?"
"Ofc u brought me just for that, well no cause I'm gonna take a shower and sleep for a bit to calm my nerves. You can come at 6 when I told u to"
Jake smirking "okay baddie"
He parks the car at their driveway and I go straight to my bathroom, as soon as I finish I go to my room and lay in my bad thinking that maybe I overreacted. Fuck that, I'm always silent about these jokes. I'm getting bored of hearing them, enough is enough, it looks like she's making fun of me. Her and her stupid boyfriend.
And just like that, I fell asleep.