.5.

(🔞)

As he got closer I started shivering and looking at what his next move would have been. He bent over to my lower self and smiled to me before touching it, I jumped a little to the sensation but then let him do what he had to.
Jake "now I'm gonna touch you"
I didn't say anything, he started rubbing my clitoris and I covered my mouth as soon as he did that. He saw me and smiled before taking my hand away, took it to my clitoris and made me touch it. I soon after took my hand away because it was weird to do it myself, so he just kept rubbing it. Id I was already wet a few minutes ago now I'm getting wetter, he felt it on his fingers and shoved one inside of me. I didn't expect that, I bit my lip and squeezed his wrist.
Jake "you like that huh? But trust me, this, is nothing"
He took my hand and placed it to my side, soon after he putted another finger in and that's when I moaned softly.
Jake "don't cover your mouth y/n, it's useless, you won't even be able to use your hands when I'll fuck you. So just get used to let put your moans, whimpers and all of that. After all, I'll see every inch of u, and I'll hear everything coming out of that beautiful mouth"

Those words turned me on, I let go of my mouth and saw him smiling at me before continuing to fingering me. I was feeling weird, my stomach was heating up and I swear I could feel my inside beginning to squeeze. But he stopped. Just like that. I looked up at him confused af and the only thing he did was smile, that devilish smile.
Jake "not yet baby, not yet"
He went down with his face but I closed my legs before he could do so.
Jake "spread them"
"No"
Jake "why"
"I feel embarrassed when u go with your face down there"
Jake "Y/n, I said spread your legs. You don't have to be embarrassed with me, I'm telling u again, I'll see and feel every inch of u"

I inhaled deeply and started spreading my legs a little, but he pushed them apart like a pro. He went down again with his face and I swear I've never felt something this good before in my life, it was weird but it felt amazing as well. He started licking me moving his tongue upside down and inside out before putting his two fingers back inside. I felt that thing again in my stomach and my back arched, he went faster and I moaned so loudly before I came in his mouth. He licked the liquid off of me and took his fingers out, getting up he looks at me smiling before putting his fingers in his mouth licking them in front of me. I looked at him while breathing heavily and blushing like an idiot.
Jake "damn, you taste sweeter than every other girl I've been with. I might get used to eat you up"
If I was blushing, now I'm red.

Jake "get up"
I follow every order he's giving me...
Jake "on your knees"
....
Jake "now I'm gonna teach u how to please a man"

He pulls down his pants and boxers...fmll, his is hugee.
His erected member is huge, trust me, 10 inches. I gulp before touching it, following his lead I find myself stroking him and taking the tip of his member in my mouth. This won't even fit my mouth how is this gonna fit down there??. I start pumping my head up and down taking as much as I can in but I can take only 3 inches inside, so I help myself with my hand. I feel his hand on my head picking up some of my hair before he takes control of my head. Some tears started to form in my eyes, I was gagging, but I guess he liked it since he threw his head backwards and came in my mouth soon after.
Jake "swallow"
I did, and it tasted weird.
He helped me gettin up and cleaned the corner of my mouth with his finger before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
Jake "that will be for today, you were a good student y/n"
"When will be the next session?"
Jake "already obsessed with what I can make u feel?"
"It's not like that.."
Jake "tomorrow, my house at 5 pm"
"But Theo..."
Jake "he has a match at that time, and he won't come home in two hours. That's enough time for us, now, I'll get going"
We went downstairs and I opened the front door for him, before heading out he turned around and said...
Jake "oh and by the way, u have an amazing pussy"
...and just like that he left, I closed my door and headed in my room. I laid in my bed and fell asleep thinking about how good I felt earlier...