.17.

Next morning.

I woke up and felt something strong around my waist stopping my body from moving. Looking down I saw Jason's arm, I tried to loosen his grip but that only made him press my body against him more. Now I even felt his hardness behind poking my ass, so I decided to tease him in order to free myself cause trust me, I had to use the bathroom.
I started moving my hips in circular motions and a soft groan left his lips. My plan failed, miserably. Instead of letting me go he woke up, and pinned me on the bed with him on top of me.

Jason "what are you doing kitten?"
"I need to use the bathroom and u wouldn't let me move"
Jason "you could've just asked"
"Okay, can I please go to the bathroom?"
Jason "too late for that"
"Jason please I need to pee and I'm still naked..."
Jason "hmm that's even better then"

He runs one finger along my chin tilting it upwards, making me gasp as he captures my lips with his. His tongue caresses the seam of my lips while his hand slides down to hold my waist. I dig my nails in his back and can't help but moan when I feel his hardness against me. I carefully slide my hand down, he chuckles as I trail my fingertips down his stomach to his dick. I can't stop myself from grinning as he lets out a gasp of pleasure.
Jason "like to take charge, do you?"... "but we can't have that"
He kisses me harder, his hand falling to my pussy pressing me even more down against the bed. He gets up for a second to find a condom and I can't help but look at him, taking in every bare inch of his body.
When he turns around my eyes linger there, and my mouth waters with anticipation. I lay forwards, take his dick in my hands and press a kiss to the tip of it. Then I lick along its length, and he swears. When I wrap my lips around it, his fingers sink into my hair, encouraging me. But a moment later he pulls me back. He reaches over to the dresses and grabs a condom. I watch as he slides it on and then crawls towards me again. I eye him saucily as he looms over me.
I want to feel his entire weight pressing me into the mattress, and my legs spread open without a thought.
He seizes my hip and pushes inside me. I still take a moment to adjust to his size.
I wasn't kidding when I said he was huge, even bigger than Jake.
He kisses my neck and starts sucking on it, leaving marks, making me shiver. He starts thrusting inside me and I can't help but moan, sex sounds filling the room. I guess the whole neighborhood heard me moaning like crazy.
After thrusting like an animal he stopped for a second pushing his length all inside and pressing his hand on my lower abdomen making me gasp for air...
Jason "this is where I am right now"
The pleasure took control of me, I placed the hand where he said and I could actually feel his dick inside me.
"Fuck..."
Jason "as you wish"
And just like that he kept fucking me until I came on his dick and screamed his name. He kept going for a few seconds until he reached his high and pulled the condom off.
He rolled over and we stood there on the bed trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes I got up with trembling legs and went to pee cause I swear I could actually do it on the bed if I waited for 5 more seconds.
After finishing I decided to take a shower since I'm all sweaty thanks to Jason, but before that I go back to his room to tell him.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower again if that's not a problem..."
Jason "ofc kitten, do anything u want"
"Okay, uhm can u do me a favor tho cause I don't wanna go around with a pair of boxers and a hoodie all day y'know"
Jason "u want me to go to your house and grab some clothes right"
"Yep"
Jason "then let me take a shower first"
"Okay"

As I wait for him to take a shower, I put his boxers on and the shirt he gave me last night. It smells like him... and I'm afraid I'm starting to feel something for this guy.
But does he feel the same? Does Jason feel something for me?
My thought are interrupted by some banging at the front door, so I decide to go downstairs and open it since Jason is taking a shower.
Now I regret opening it.
Here stands Jake in front of the door, looking at me upside down with a disgusted face...

Jake "you wasted no time huh"
"For what"
Jake "bitching around with my friend"
"Excuse you?"
Jake "just wow y/n, was he better than me at least?"
"You have no idea"
Jake "good for you, just like they say...bitches are always lucky"
"What the fuck do you want Jake?"
Jake "I wanted to talk to Jason, but I guess I'll come over another time...when he's not sleeping around"

Just like that I don't wait anymore but I slam the door on his face. He always wins on gettin on my nerves for sure. I hate that boy, why tf did I give my virginity to him in the first place?? Ughhh.

Jason "hey who was that?"
"Just Jake"
Jason "what did he wanted?"
"Idk, he said he'll come by another time...when you're not sleeping around"
Jason "tf? Go and take a shower and try to forget about him okay? I'll get dressed and get some clothes for you"
"Okay...the keys of the house are in my purse"

I go upstairs to take a shower while trying to forget about his words, but they just keep repeating in my head...sleeping around? Is Jason just taking advantage of me? Does he want me just as a fuck toy?

To be continued...