.12.

Me and Jason start preparing everything for tonight, the drinks, table, food, everything.

Jason "okay, guess it's perfect"
"Yep, hmmm something's missing tho...the glasses"
Jason "oh right they're up there, second shelf in the right"
"Okay"

I go to grab some glasses but ofc I'm too short so I get on my tiptoes but still can't reach it so I huff. I feel a weird presence behind my back and something poking my ass. I'm ready to turn around but before I can react Jacob puts me up so I can grab the glasses.

"Omg I'm heavy put me down"
Jason "bro if you're heavy then I don't know what's light"
"But rn my ass is almost on your face so put me down"
Jason "oh I don't mind at all shortie, now grab the glasses would ya?"

I grab 6 glasses and he puts me down, as he does that his arm lands under my tits pushing them up, so now he knows I have no bra...

Jason "I'm happy u feel comfortable around me" *whispering in my ear*
That sends shivers down my spine and I turn around quickly to face him.
"I always go around without my bra on"
Jason "oh really? But in school u do wear them"
"How do you know I actually have them on"
Jason "easy, they move much more when u walk"
He starts walking towards me blocking me in the corner of the kitchen.
Jason "and your nipples are visible with the shirts you wear in school"
"Well but u can't notice if I have my panties on or not"
Jason "wrong doll, when I was at yours you weren't wearing them"
"Wh-how did u..."
Jason "the panty line, you didn't have it"
"How are u so good at these things"
Jason "good observation"
"Well, you can back off now"
Jason "why doll, u scared pf being this close to me?"
"I'm not scared of being this close to you, it's just called personal space"
I say as I push him away with my hand and walk past him
"Dickhead"

In a swift motion he grabbed my throat and hit my body against his. Damn, I knew this boy was different somehow...

"I see you have a kink for throat grabs"
Jason "what did I tell you about calling me that y/n"
"Ohh you don't like it? How should I call u then?"
Jason "I have a lot of things in mind u could actually call me"
"Mmh like what? Daddy?"
Jason "I like the sound of that, but no"
"Fierce"
Jason "you have no idea"

Ding dong

"Oh, would u look at that"
Jason "we're not done, shortie"

He lets go of me and goes to open the door, wtf just happened...
Luna and Eric get inside, they greet each other then get in the dining room.

Eric "oh Y/n hey, why are u already here"
"I helped him with the organization of the house"
Eric "I see, where are the other two?"
Jason "Jake is not coming, Theo should be here by any second"
Luna "why isn't Jake coming?"
Jason "he went to the club"
Eric "I see, how about we go clubbing tomorrow guys?"
"I'm in, I need some distraction"
Luna "okay babe"
Jason "count me in as well"

Theo "heyo bitches, the party animal is heree"
"Lmao, yo Theo u coming to the club tomorrow night?"
Theo "ofc beautiful"
Luna "let's drinkk"

We all start drinking and eating snacks, we watch a movie and then decide to play 7 minutes in heaven.
We spin the bottle a few times, each time it lands on Luna and Eric, a few times landed on Eric and Theo, Theo and Jason, Jason and Eric, me and Luna and me and Eric. This time it landed on me and Theo. We went in the room and close the door behind us.

Theo "this is weird..."
"Yeah..oh I need to tell u smth"
Theo "what's wrong ?"
"I ended the fuck buddies thing with Jake"
Theo "really? Wow, that was kinda fast"
" I know, but a girl has her desires. And Jake wasn't helping me out with mines"
Theo "what did he do that didn't help u?"
"The fact that he only wanted to reach his orgasm and didn't even care how I felt"
Theo "ass, his loss"
"Yeah"
Eric "yoo 7 minutes passed"
Theo "guess we should get back there"
"Yup"

We got back and spun the bottle a few more times, the last time it landed on me and Jason...great.
We went inside the room and he close the door behind him. I turned around and we stood like that for a few seconds, looking at each other. I don't know what got in me, the alcohol? The things he said earlier? Idk, I just know I started being confident af.

"So, what were u saying about the fact we weren't over?"
Jason "you really wanna do that in 5 minutes left?"
"Wanna do what JayJay?"
Jason "don't play that game with me"
"Hmm? What game? Oh the one I should call u daddy?"
Jason "don't want u to call me that, I'm not old"

I get very close to him and whisper under his lips

"Then what should I call you?"

He grabs my throat, again, but this time he slams his lips against mines. The initial intensity of his kiss softens, and he coaxes my lips apart with a gentle but commanding slip of his tongue. I can feel his frame. The muscles in his chest and arm are tense as he holds me. His hand never leaving my throat, his tongue taking control of my mouth. I've never kissed like this with Jake, actually we just fucked, we never kissed like this. This kiss was intense, very intense. He releases my throat and his hand now slides to my ass, which with a swift motion grabs and slaps. It makes me let out a small whimper which causes our kiss to break, but he ends it in a nice way biting my lower lip and separating them slowly.

Jason "fuck Y/n, your lips are toxic..."