.11.

My hands were sweaty, I kept walking like an idiot around my room until Theo reached for my hand and dragged me on the bed. I was now sitting beside him with him looking worried in my eyes.

Theo "y/n what's wrong"
"I've dine wrong to u"
Theo "what do you mean?"
"I..."
I inhale deeply and pause for a second before taking his hands in mines and looking at him with tears in my eyes
"Theo, I slept with Jake..."

He was just looking at me

"The day I talked with u about me wanting to get a fuck buddy as soon as you left the room he came in and offered to do it so I accepted after thinking of it and it's been almost three months now that we are fuck buddies but I swear I'm thinking of ending it because I wanna wait for the right person"
Theo "jeeeez y/n breathe I'm not mad at u"
"I swear I didn't wanna hu...wait what did u say"
Theo "I'm not mad"
"Really? Why?"
Theo "why? Ahahahha because it's your body stupid, and it was something u wanted to do so who am I to be mad at u just because it was my brother u slept with?"
"Theo..."
Theo "yes?"
I started crying and hugged him we both fell on the ground
"I love u so muchh...omg I thought I would have lost u forever"
Theo "I promised u I would never leave your side didn't I?"
"Yes🥺"
Theo "omg stop crying silly hahahah, let's get up now"

Jason

I was in my house, ate lunch and was now sitting on my couch watching a movie. I grabbed my phone to call Jake for tonight and after three ringings he picked up.

Yeah?

Hey man

Hey, how u doing

Great, and u?

I'm doing just fine, chilling as always

Good, listen. I already told your brother to tell u, but since he's at Y/n's rn I'm telling u. I invited u, Theo,Yn, Luna and Eric at mine tonight. You coming?

Theo is at Y/n's place?

Yeah, they had to talk about smth. Bow, u coming or not?

I'll see if I'm free.

Okay then, let me know. Bye.

Bye.

Weird guy.
As I look at my phone I remember I took a picture of her today at school, so I go at my gallery and look at it. Gosh she's beautiful, her eyes, her smile...damn.

Your pov

Theo went back to his house so I decided to take a long ass shower. My mistake? I don't close the door since I live alone. I took off my clothes and got in the shower, I started thinking about how to end up things with Jake. Having sex with him at first was fun, exiting and great. But since there's no feeling between us I got bored of it. The last time we had sex it lasted 3 hours of him reaching his high and doing lot of rounds, I didn't even have my orgasm...the only thing I had was pain between my legs for a week. Damn how the fuck am I gonna end this...
I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear the doorbell ring a few times, and someone had gotten into my house. I felt a pair of hands around my waist and I screamed out of fear.

Jake "hey hey It's me, easy there hottie"
"Jake what the fuck?? Get out!"
Jake "why? Don't u want to have a little bit of fun?"
"No, get the fuck out!!"
Jake "okay okay chill"

He got out of the shower and I did as well grabbing a towel and keeping it on my body to cover up.

Jake "u know I've already seen i naked right?"
"What the fuck were u thinking?"
Jake "what the fuck is wrong with you?"
"With me?!? What is wrong with you, getting in my house, and then in my shower without even asking for permission"

I start walking down the stairs and he follows me

Jake "I rang the bell but u didn't hear"
"So that gave u permission to get inside like u own the place? Get out."
Jake "why are u so mad because of this? I've done this tons of times and now you're acting like u lost your mind??"
"Maybe because I don't wanna do this anymore."
Jake "what"
"This thing...between me and u, ends here"
Jake "just like that?"
"Yes, we had our fun. It's over"
Jake "wow, u really said no feelings in between"
"Don't tell me..."
Jake "no, I just didn't expect this from u. However, it was fun Y/n. I hope u find the right person"
"You too"

Ans just like that he leaves and I close the door behind him. I start walking on the stairs but my doorbell rings.
I go furious to open the door...

"For fucks sake Jake I said..."
Jason "woah there tiger"
"Oh, omg I'm so sorry I thought"
Jason "you thought I was Jake, yeah I got that. I came because I heard u scream and then fighting with someone"
"Yeah, long story"
Jason "I have plenty of time if u want to tell me"
"Come in I guess"
Jason "there's no I guess doll, I'll come in only if u want me to"
"Then come in, Jason"

I let him in and closed the door behind him.

"You can sit on the couch, I'll go and get dressed then I'll come downstairs"
Jason "okay, take your time"

I go upstairs to get dressed, I put on a extra large T-shirt and my shorts. Yep no underwear and my hair is still wet. I go downstairs and sit on the couch with him.

"Okay, just let me text Luna and Eric for tonight and we can talk"

He just looks at me. I text Luna and Eric with the details and then put my phone on the table.

Jason "okay, what's wrong"
"U sure u wanna know?"
Jason "all of it, only if u're willing to share it with me"
"Okay"

I start telling him everything with every single detail, I even told him about the 3 hour sex without my orgasm...

"Yeah that's it...u may be disgusted by my decision but I really wanted to do it. I guess it's a part of my life I will actually never regret.."
Jason "hey, who said I'd be disgusted because of this? I get u, and about the 3 hours thing...I'm sorry he didn't even noticed he was just bothering about his own pleasure and didn't give a shit about u"
"Yeah, my poor fufy was sore for a whole week"
Jason "fufy?"
I point at my pussy "it's her name"
Jason "hahahaha I'm sorry about Fufy"
"Yeah...well it's already 19:00 I guess we should both get ready for tonight"
Jason "yep, I'll go and prepare everything then"
"I can come and give u a hand as soon as I'm ready if u want"
Jason "oh don't worry I can handle it"
"I insist. Wait here, I just need to change into something presentable and fix my hair a little"
Jason "hahaha okay then"

I go upstairs to get ready, I'm not gonna put any make up on, not in the mood. I put my panties on, a pair of shorts, a hoodie and put my hair in a high bun. Voilà perfect.

I go downstairs and he looks at me

I go downstairs and he looks at me. I grab my keys and we get out of the house, I lock my door and we leave to his.