.9.

I woke up, did my routine, went outside and met up with Theo. We walked together to school and got in our classes.
Timeskip

Theo "how about me, you, Luna and Eric go out today"
"Sounds good to me. I should ask them tho"

I grab my phone and call Luna, she says she likes the idea and we agree to go and eat pizza.

"Btw, did u see Andrew today?"
Theo "yeah, he looked awful"
"What do you mean?"
Theo "someone beat him bad"
"Guess it's what he deserves"
Theo "yep, and I threw him out of the team. He started complaining about it at first but then stopped when I told him I make the rules in my team"
"Ohoo someone is fiercee"
Theo "stop you'll make me blush"
"Oh shut up"

We go to our houses to get ready, I finish earlier so I go to Theo's and Jake opens the door for me.

This is what I was wearing

"Is Theo ready?"
Jake "u going somewhere nice?"
"We're gonna eat pizza and who knows maybe go elsewhere afterwards"
Jake "sounds interesting, can I join u?"
"We're going out in couples so u would be left alone"
Jake "since when u and my brother are a couple?"
"We're best friends"
Jake "'kay, imma bring a friend of mine then. Let me make a call"
Theo "ayo I'm ready"
"Finally princess"
Theo "damn Y/n you look hot"
"Oo thank u"
Theo "so what are we waiting?"
"Your big bro"
Jake "okay we can go, tell me the address cs I need to go and take my friend"
"101 Liberty St 4 World Trade Center Floor 3"
Jake "meet u there"

He gets in his car and me and Theo in Theo's. We go there and Luna and Eric are outside waiting for us.

Eric "y/nn hello cutie"
"Hi babes, how have u been"
Eric "good, hbu"
"Doing fine."
Luna "how long has it been since u two haven't seen each other even tho we go at the same school lmao"
Eric "a long ass time. But fr tho why don't we hang out in break time anymore"
Luna "she feels left out"
I look at my feet..
Eric "oh shut up, you know we would never leave u in the corner. Besides you can bring Theo or other friends, just not Melody and her stupid boyfriend pls"
"No need to worry about them, she's no longer my friend"
Eric/Luna "finally"

I feel a figure standing behind me so I turn around and am faced with Jakes chest. Did I mention the fact the the bitch was way taller than me? He's 6'3 and I'm 5'6.
I see Luna smiling at me and dear God I already know what she's thinking about. (Theo is 6'2 if you're wondering)

"So where's your friend"
? "Hey"
Jake "Jason this is Y/n, Y/n this is Jason"
Jason "nice to meet you"
"You too"

Holy fuck....

Meet Jason, 21 years old

Meet Jason, 21 years old. Jakes friend, professional boxer, cute dimples, 6'3. Loves cats but dogs too, will he be part of your life? Yes. Will the story take a plot twist? Who knows.

Theo "okay, shall we?"
"Yep"

We get inside and sit in a table near the window. Claudia sits in the corner in front of me, next to her Eric and then Jason. Next to me Theo and Jake. Fortunately for me I was close to Theo and not Jake cause I know he would been doing things under the table.

We ordered our pizzas and the drinks. We started to have a conversation as well.

Luna "so Jason, are u new in town?"
Jason "no actually, but I'm thinking about gettin in your school"
"U wouldn't be missing anything if u don't"
Theo "oh come on our school isn't that bad"
"Except the students that are idiots"
Jason "oh I don't care actually I just wanna finish my studies"
Eric "are u good at sports?"
Jason "yeah why?"
Theo "we have teams in our school, basketball girl and boys, Luna there is the captain of the girls team and Jake of the boys. Soccer, I'm the captain. And volleyball Y/n is the captain."
Jason "oh I'm actually pretty good at soccer"
Jake "he's even a professional boxer"
"Wow"
Theo "finally, maybe you're even better than the douchebag I threw out two days ago"
Jake "he is"
Luna "who did u throw out?"
"Andrew"
Eric "I hate that man"
Theo "yeah he kept bothering y/n
Eric "wait what?"
"Yeah, kinda long story"
Eric "man I'll beat the shit outta him as soon as I see that fucker"
Jake "I already took care of it"

Everyone's attention was at him...

Theo "wait you're the one who beat him?"
Jake "yep. I saw Y/n crying the other day and asked her what was wrong, she explained it to me and since u all know I love getting into fights, that was the best excuse to beat him up"
Theo "he had a black eye and his face was swollen"
Eric "means Jake did a good job then"

Luna was looking at me, I guess she understood something between us was happening. After all she's my best friend, she knows when something's off. And I guess I owe her an explanation, that's the least I can do for her.

Eric "but hbu y/n, it's been a while since we talked like this. Are u seeing someone or anything like that?"

Theo looked at me worried I would get mad, but I didn't because I know that unlike Melody, Eric isn't asking out of maliciously. But I can also feel Jakes eyes burning on me..

"Nothing, still single af"
Eric "Bruhh I'll set u up with a friend of mine then, just let me search for a good looking and nice one"
"Hahaha no need for that babes"
Eric "I insist"
"Eric babe, no offense but your friends are all ugly and not my types"
Jason "what's your type?"
"Hmm...tall, dark features, but if he has blue or green eyes I don't mind at all actually."

They laugh

"Well built, sweet, honest, cute but not clingy"

Jake "sounds like Jason"
Jason "a little like u as well"
Theo "my brother? Cute? Sweet?HAHAHAHA"
Jake "hey stop that"
Theo "sorry it was so funny"

I saw Jason kept looking at me so I decided to play, but I guess Luna read my mind...

Luna "how about u Jason, what's your type"
Jason "well" *takes a glance at me "shorter than me, black hair, dark brown eyes, good body, with some tattoos and piercings and not afraid to speak her mind"
Luna "sweet or..."
Jason "I actually like girls that aren't very sweet since I'm a very sweet one. I want a girl who looks cold on the outside but is shy if u get to know her"
Eric/Theo "Y/N"
"Me?"
Theo "I was scared to talk to u at first bruh"
"Why??"
Eric "uhm have you seen your face? I mean you're beautiful very very beautiful but you're always with this serious look on your face"
Theo "yeah, and your eyes...they look so cold. But when I got to know u, u were so shy and I found that cute"
"Oh shut up"
Luna "guess we'll have a new couple in town then"
Eric "finally my lil sister is gonna have a boyfriend"
*dramatically acts like he's wiping away his tears*
"Omg Eric HAHAHAHAHA"

We all start laughing and the day goes by without us even noticing...