.16.

until we reached his house

...until we reached his house...
He turned off the engine and we stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

Jason "you wanna come in?"
"I don't know, I'm kinda drunk, I wanna take a shower and hit the bad and maybe wake up after five days"
Jason "you're free to do that even in my house if you want to"
"I need to go and grab some clothes first"
Jason "really y/n? I'm not gonna rape u don't worry, I can give you whatever you want"

I just laugh at his stupid joke and accept his invitation. As we get inside the first thing I do is take off my heels and my feet are hurting like shit rn. I follow Jason upstairs and he shows me to the bathroom so I can take a nice shower.

Jason "okay so here is the towel"
"Thanks"

As he left I closed the door behind him and undressed in front of the mirror. I look at myself for a few seconds before getting in the shower. The hot water hits my head as soon as I get in, running down my body. I close my eyes and the first thing that comes in my mind is his face. My hand starts going down my thighs itself finding the way in between them.
I start rubbing my womanhood before inserting a finger and biting my lip, after just a few seconds I insert another finger in and let out a small whimper. I don't know why I'm doing this while thinking of him, I guess it's the alcohol in my body or smth. But what I know for sure is that after a few minutes I cum on my fingers while moaning his name...

"Fuck Jason"

...as soon as I realize I moaned out his name I opened my eyes wide and closed my mouth afraid he might have heard me. Nah it's impossible he's downstairs and the water running must have covered the noise, right?

I kept taking a shower and when I finished I closed the water, grabbed the towel and got out of the bathroom.
Making my way to a room I saw just a pair of boxers and a huge T-shirt on the bed so I guessed they were for me. I let the towel fall from my body and get dressed with the clothes on the bed, but before turning around I feel a pair of huge hands on my hips making their way around my waist...

Jason "the way you say my name while fingering yourself really turned me on you know?"
"I-I don't know what you're talking about..."
Jason "are u sure kitten? Cause while going downstairs I hear you moaning out my name and I hear splashy noises so I'm pretty sure u were fingering yourself while thinking of me..."
"You're just full of yourself"
Jason "am I"
"Yes"
Jason "then turn around and tell me while looking in my eyes"

I didn't want to, I was guilty so I knew I couldn't look at his eyes and tell him I wasn't doing all of that. But instead he was the one turning me around, I was standing there in front of him with my mouth closed looking behind him. Did I mention the fact that the light were off? Yep.

Jason "so?"
"I..."

And then I suddenly find myself laying on my back against the soft bed with Jason on top of me. He swings a leg over my body and pins me to the bed with his hips. He kisses me deeply and hungry while touching my body gently. This surprising mix of gentle touches and rough handling has got me hot with anticipation. So when he slips a hand under my underwear, I let out a little whimper of pleasure. And his skilled hand brings me so close to the edge I find myself nearly begging him to keep going when he stops.

I'm speechless, I look at him with my mouth open out of surprise.
Jason "say it"
"Jason..."
Jason "say it kitten...I want u to say it"
"Okay I did finger myself while thinking of you, and I did moan your name"
Jason "that's not what I'm asking you to say kitten, but that's a good confession"
"Omg please!!"
Jason "that's what I wanted to hear"

He places his fingers back inside of me and finishes what he started. When he finally lets me over the edge, my body shudders against him, and he presses his lips softly against my forehead.

But that's not it. I was craving him and I know he was craving me as well. So I swing my leg over Jason, who looks almost surprised at the sight of me on top of him. This was the first time I was taking control.
The surprise quickly turns into desire as he runs his hands along my thighs and up towards my hips. I kiss him passionately bringing a hand to the jaw to angle his head up to me.
His hands travel further up under the fabric of my shirt to stroke my soft, sensitive skin. His finger glide across my chest with slow and gentle movements, but he's starting to move against me with much harder, mire demanding thrusts. I strip off my shirt and his mouth moves to my neck, shoulders and chest. My hand moves to the button of his pants. Unexpectedly he stands, carrying me with him. Turning quickly around, he sits me back on the bed in front of him and starts to stroke my hair with one hand. With the other, he takes off his pants.
I look down at his bare self and up at his face, he smiles shamelessly while still stroking my hair. If I thought Jake was big, you can't imagine what Jason is...
I take him in my mouth and he moans softly, whispering words of encouragement. I can feel Jason's heat radiating through his skin, primal and untamable.
My hands dig into his back. He takes it with a gentle growl, a low vibration tingle where I touch his skin.

Jason "how can I please my pretty kitten?"
"Kiss me more"

Slowly, he places worshiping kisses over my neck, shoulders and chest. I let out a soft moan as he explores my skin.

Jason "such a good little kitten you are"

He pushes me softly backwards, so I'm flat on my back on the bed.

"Show me how good you are Jayjay"

That was the cue for him to take off completely my boxers, his actually. He grabbed a condom from the drawer next to the bed and putted it on. He placed his dick on my entrance and I immediately looked at his eyes waiting for his length inside me. He slowly pushed himself in and fuck, he is huge.

"Fuck...you're huge"
Jason "so tell me, do you want it nice and slow or..."
"Oh please just fuck me already"

He sets a fierce pushing rhythm, and I can't help but crying out as pleasure rushes through me. I'm pressed into the mattress, his full weight atop me, but I feel as if I'm flying. We're escaping together into a world of frantic pleasure. When I come it's hard and fast too, and I can't stop myself from yelling out loud at the force of it. He finishes a moment later with a roar of pleasure, and we both collapse onto the sheets gasping for air. The world feels as though it's spinning.

Jason "you're so fucking tight"

I just look at him and a smile escapes my lips. He looks at me and kisses me softly on the forehead, pulls the sheets and covers our naked bodies and that's how we fell asleep...