.13.

Previously —- Jason "fuck y/n, your lips are toxic"

"Yeah, yours aren't bad either"
Jason "I'll take that as a 'you're a good kisser'"
"Sure pretty boy"
Theo "yo time's up!"
Jason "guess we should go back"
"Yup, this was fun"

Ofc I acted like I didn't care and that was just a game rule for me, but I can't deny the fact that there was a feeling, something that I've never felt before...
We went back to the others and did some other games before deciding to go back home and sleep. We all were wasted at the end of the night but I decided to stay and help Jason clean up all the mess the others had made.

Jason "you don't have to stay here and help u know that"
"I know, but I want to"
Jason "how overwhelming"
"Oh shut up. I'll wash the dishes and u dry them, come on"
Jason "bossing me around huh"

I didn't reply and we kept cleaning, at some point I felt him behind me so I tried to turn around.
The moment I turned I saw he was trying to grab something above me so I made him lose balance and he almost tripped. Lmao.

Jason "yo I almost died"
"May that be a lesson for you to never sneak behind me ever again, I got scared"
Jason "jeez it's just me here u don't have to be scared"
"Maybe you're a serial killer, who knows"
Jason "then why did you kiss this serial killer earlier?"
"For the game😉"
He gets close to my face and whispers "we'll see about that"
Afterwards we keep cleaning until everything is perfect.
Jason "thanks for the help, you must be tired. Go and rest"
"Yeah might to that, you rest too. And I'll see u tomorrow neighbor, night"
Jason "goodnight"

I went to my house and made sure to close the door behind me, going upstairs I was thinking about all that happened with Jason earlier...that kiss, his lips were so soft, damn it was so fucking intense I wanna kiss him again. I think I'll try to hit on him, and if I ain't wrong he likes me so why not give it a try... I take off my clothes and lay on my bed, before I know it I'm already asleep.

Next morning

I woke up, went running and now preparing my shower. Before I can get in I hear a knock on the door so I run downstairs to see who it is.

Luna "okay girl move out I'm gonna stay here to prepare for tonight"
"Tonight?"
Luna "omg don't tell me u forgot..."
"..."
Luna "..."
"Guilty"
Luna "BITCH WE GOING TO THE CLUB TONIGHT"
"Ooohhh rightt, the club"
Luna "..."
"Sorry boo I forgot"
Luna "the audacity of this bitch...I swear to got imma kill u one day"

We burst out laughing and go in my room, she stays in the bathroom while I take a shower and I do the same while she takes one. We eat launch and relax for a while before starting to get ready.

Timeskip

Luna "okay let's start getting ready"
"Okay, show me what you're wearing"

She gets her dress and puts it on, it's a short dress that reaches mid-thigh, black with laces on the back and some glitters on the breast part. It looks amazing on her.

"Damn girl, Eric's gonna rip that off after u get back home right?"
Luna "exactly...now show me what u got"

I get up and look in my closet until I find something really interesting, I get it out and put it on...
"So, what do u think?"

Luna "oh my god, since when do u have this dress?""I don't really remember when I bought it, but it's cool"Luna "cool?COOL? Is that what u call it? COOL? BITCH THATS HOT!!! OH MA GAWD JASON IS GONNA LOSE HIS MINDD""Jeez calm down woman"Luna "my ba...

"I don't really remember when I bought it, but it's cool"
Luna "cool?COOL? Is that what u call it? COOL? BITCH THATS HOT!!! OH MA GAWD JASON IS GONNA LOSE HIS MINDD"
"Jeez calm down woman"
Luna "my baby is finally growing up and becoming a hot woman"
"Omg you really sound like a mom"
Luna "I'm so proud of you" *dramatically acting like she's wiping her tears and hugging me*
"Okay Luna how about we do our hair and make up now?"
Luna "yes let's go"

After a few hours we got ready and the guys were waiting for us outside of the house. Apparently Jake and some of his friends were coming as well so Theo got in the car with them and they already went off to the club.

Eric "okay then, are u guys coming in the car with us or.."
Jason "nah I can drive us there"
Eric "alright then, let's go"

They got in Eric's car and drove away, Jason told me to wait in front of my house so he went to get his car. I didn't know he could actually drive, but hey, this guy is full of surprises so I'm not complaining. In fact, just a few seconds later he showed up with a fucking Audi A7 sportback jet black in front of my house and I wanted to faint right then and there. He got out of the car and walked around to open the passenger door for me, so I walked slowly (since I wore fucking high heels) and got inside, after closing the door for me he went to the other side and got in the car aswell.

Jason "shall we?"
"Yep"

He started driving

Jason "you look stunning by the way"
"Well thank u, you don't look bad yourself"
Jason "is that a way of saying 'you look hot as well Jason'"
"Hmm maybe, but since you've got a big ass ego I wont say that to you"
Jason "ouch, you're gonna make me suffer saying those things"
"Then suffer"

We started laughing and then put some musing before reaching the club. It was huge, you could hear the music so loud even from far away. Guess my poor eardrums are gonna die tonight.
We got inside and people were going crazy, dancing, drinking, making out...this is gonna be fun.

Midnight
Hey loves sorry for my absence but I've been quite busy those days, I'll try to keep up with the updates but I've got a lot of things to do so don't expect many of them. Love yaa🫶🏼