.6.

Waking up the next morning was cool, I jumped out of bed, wore my outfit and ate breakfast before getting out of house to wait for Theo.
'He is late' I thought as I was watching my phone checking out the time

Jake "he won't come, he's sick"
"For fucks sake Jake, you scared the shit outta me"
Jake "damn so much cursing in just one sentence. Come on I'll give u a ride"
"If you insist"

We got in his car, which btw is a black Mercedes CLS Coupe. I put my backpack in the back of the car and look out of the window as he starts riding, 'Slow Down of Chase Atlantics' playing in the background. I could feel his eyes on me when 'she said fuck me like I'm famous I said okay' played so I turned to face him. A small chuckles left his lips as he turned to face the road. I was watching his veins on his arms as he was placing one of his hands on the steering wheel and the other one on my thigh. He started squeezing it and making small circles with his thumb. I squeezed my thighs together as he started going higher and I started  to get turned on.

Jake "it's rude to squeeze your things like that you know"

I looked at him and got taken back as he separated my things.

Jake "let me guess, you're wet aren't you"

As he said that we reached the schools parking lot, he parked the car as everyone else was watching us and I got out grabbing my backpack alongside.

"Let me guess, you're a little full of yourself aren't you?"

I asked sarcastically mocking him. I left to get to class, first class was Spanish ughhh, I had to face Melody and her stupid boyfriend. I just wish he doesn't talk to me and we're good.
As I got in class and sat in my seat at the back of the class, Melody came to me.

Melody "hey what was that yesterday?"
"What was what?"
Melody "damn Y/n you're as nice as a pole in the ass those days"
"Why don't u get me out of it then?"

I turned to face forward as the teacher got in class. I was pissed, very pissed. Idk what got me these days but she is the only one who's pissing me off, Luna isn't mocking me or making fun of me for not having a boyfriend, but Melody? Omg she always has something to say about it.
I was lost in me thoughts that didn't even notice my teacher asking something to me.

Mr. Gomez "so Y/n?"
"Sorry sir what was the question?"
Mr. Gomez "cuantas veces al dia te enojas ultimamente"
Translation (how many times do u get pissed these days"
" no tiene idea señor"
Translation (you have no idea sir)
Mr. Gomez "hope you can get better soon"
"Thank u"

And the lesson went by, the whole time I could feel Melody looking my way but I didn't care at all. I even heard her stupid boyfriend call me half saw because I didn't have the balls to go and talk to any guy and that I am a loser since I am single. It hurt me I'm not gonna lie, as the lesson ended tears started to form in my eyes. I took my things without looking back and ran out of class, going straight to the girl's bathroom. Luna might have seen me in the hallway and followed me here because she close the door and hugged me asap.

Luna "babe what's wrong??"
"I'm tired, I'm tired of hearing that idiot talk about me like I'm shit and Melody saying nothing about it"

I was mad, that's why I was mostly crying. Why would one of the people I considered my best friend not stand up for me when her boyfriend talks shit about me, no, you know what she always says about it? 'Oh come on he was just kidding' well fuck me if I'll let this slide easily again this time.

Luna "y/n look at me, how many times do I have to tell you. No other girl will ever love u like me, we are like sisters, we grew up together. What do u expected from Melody? She's the typical girl that as soon as she finds her bf she forgets about her homies"

She was right, she always told me this. Luna and Melody never were close, they just talked when we hung out together but nothing more. Her only best friend is me, she has girl friends but only I am like a sister to her. And I feel like shit now that I didn't listen to her before. I wiped my tears and hugged her hard. I got out of the bathroom and ofc I bumped into Jake. My eyes were red so I guess that's why he understood right away I was crying

Jake "who was it?"
"Who was what?"
Jake "who made u cry?"
"No one, I just fell from my chair and got hurt"
Jake "do I look like a fool to you y/n? Really? A chair? Spit it out"
"U don't know him"
Jake "oooh it was a male, his name?"
"It's no big deal"

He got close to me, every step he took towards me I took a step backwards until I bumped against the wall...

Jake "I said...tell.me.his.name"
"A-Andrew"
Jake "the loser? The one that is part of the soccer team?"
"I guess"
Jake "there's no guesses babe, yes or no"
"Yeah"
Jake "now tell me the details"
"It's a long story so just forget about it"

He was scanning my face for a few seconds before he took my hand and dragged me to the break room. He sat us down on a table and looked at me straight in my eyes.

Jake "now...you were saying?"

Just like that I told him everything, how Andrew made fun of me, called me things and how Melody never did something about it. While we were getting up Melody reached us and stood in front of me mad af, what is this bitch's problem? She's mad?? Oh she hasn't seen my dark side yet.

Melody "so??why the fuck would you act like that??"
"You know what Melody? Fuck off"
Melody "excuse me?"
"You heard me"

I started to walk past her with Jake following me but she grabbed my arm and made me go back in front of her

Melody "don't walk away from me and confront me"
"You want me to confront you? How about me saying you're shit as a friend, you got a fucking boyfriend finally and you forgot about me. He humiliates me, calls me stupid things, insults me and what do you do? Nothing. That's why you'll never have a best friend Melody, because the only thing u can thin about is your stupid boyfriend"
Melody "omfg are u serious?? He just jokes jeez"
"He jokes when he says I'm a loser that will never have a boyfriend because I'm a half saw that doesn't have the balls to go and talk to a guy? Well flash news I do have a boyfriend but I didn't want to tell you two because you disgust me. A true friend doesn't let her boyfriend treat her best friend like shit, but I guess you two are made for each other"
Melody "u have a what now? Since when?"
"Omggg are you fucking with me right now??? You're missing the whole point. You know what I'm done, I hope you and that cheater have a great life together"

Just like that I leave, Jake following me with a smile on his face.
Timeskip
We get in his car and he tells me to go in his house to meet Theo before he goes to his match and that he'll be back as soon as he finishes some stuff and I'm okay with it. I ring the doorbell and Theo shows up.

Theo "hey there beautiful"
"Let me in, I have a bunch of things to fill u in with"

He opens the door and I get inside, we go to his room and start talking...