.19.

Previously
"I'm falling for Jason..."

I get to the couch and he follows me, I get the remote and put on Netflix searching for a nice movie to put on. I find Magic Mike XXL and choose to put that on, he turns my way and smirks...

Jason "u like strippers huh"
"I like Channing Tatum and the way he dances"
Jason "okay now change the movie"
"What..why?"
Jason "because I said so"
"Omg hahahaha u jealous?"
Jason "me? Why would I?"
"Hahahahahah I'm not changing the movie, the boy knows how to move them hips"
Jason "I know how to move my hips as well"
"Be my Channing Tatum then. Come on, dance for me"
Jason "I don't dance kitten, I do other things"
"Ofc you do"
Jason "let me show you"
"Just if you dance like that"
Jason "oh come on"

I smirk and he gets up from the couch, he stands in front of me and starts moving with the rhythm. Actually he's moving at the same time as Channing, damn, he actually knows how to move. After a couple of minutes he stops and gets back on the couch.

Jason "happy?"
"Yep"
Jason "now can I show you whatI can really do?"
"Hmm, maybe another time. I'm still sore"
Jason "you're no fun"

We laugh and keep watching movies until it's dinner time.
Phone ringing

Luna "hey babe, u and Jason wanna go out with me and Eric?"
"Hey babe, let me ask him"
"U wanna hang out with Luna and Eric?"
Jason "sure"
"Okay we coming"
Luna "great, come at the bar near our school"
"Will do, see ya"

"Okay imma go and get ready"
Jason "okay, I'll wait for u outside"

I go at my house to change and put on some make-up. As soon as I'm done I go outside and see Jason in his car already waiting for me.
We drive off to the bar Luna told me and see them sitting in a table near the window.

Luna "here they are"
Eric "hey guys, come on join us"
Jason "hey"
"Hi"

The waitress comes to take our orders

Luna "sex on the beach for me please"
Eric "campari spritz for me"
Jason "Rob Roy for me"
Waitress "oh we do them in the best way possible here" bites her lip

She was trying to hit on Jason and I started to heat up. I swear I'm not usually a jealous person, I'm a territorial one. You can watch but you can't touch. But this bitch, the way she was acting around him made me do something. I grabbed Jason's thigh and started to move my hand towards his beautiful dick, he saw what I was doing and smirked. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, just like that. The waitress saw the actions and her face fell, istg she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Oh right, I'll get a Mojito thanks"

And she left.

Luna "what was that about hahahaha"
Eric "she's becoming jealous daaamn"
"Shut up"
Luna "well I mean, the way that girl was acting around Jason was sus soo"
Jason "yeah well, I didn't even notice. Have my eyes and mind elsewhere tbh"
Luna "awww"
Eric "cute. So guys, are you like a thing now?"
"We haven't talked about it yet"
Jason "yeah, we will eventually"

The waitress comes back to bring our drinks and leaves again as soon as we pay her.
We have a little chat until someone shows up...
Jake and Melody.
Bitch what?! This bitch broke up with that asshole and now bitches around with Jake? Lmao.

Jake "well well well, look who's here"
Eric "well well well, look who's leaving"
Melody "oh hi y/n, I see you finally found yourself a boyfriend. Did u give him your virginity ooor still waiting for marriage?"
"Oh would u look at that, it just so happens I gave my virginity to the one who's standing by your side"
Jake "yeah, well if you would excuse us"
Luna "damn Jake, you say she's a bitch until yesterday and now you're fucking around with the bitch?"
Melody "what did you call me?"
Luna "by your name?"
"Or was that the last name?"
Melody "you little..."
"What, you wanna fight me? AHAHAHA, come on guys let's leave or I might beat this bitch up"
Jason "y/n calm down, it's a waste of time. Us four are better then them two, come on guys let's take the party elsewhere"

We get out of the bar and decide to go to the park near Luna's and Eric's house.

Eric "btw that was weird af. Jake with Melody? Bro come on, he's gone from the stars to the stables"
Luna "the stars=y/n, stables=Melody"
Jason "well I agree with that"
"But he never actually had me, sooo"
Luna "lol, what a sad life for him"
Jason "yep, loser"
Eric "so what do we do now"
Luna "how about we call it a day. I'm exhausted since last night I swear"
"I agree"
Jason "let's go home then"
Eric "we've got school tomorrow fml"
"Tell me about it, one more day with Mr. Kim and I swear imma lose my shit"
Luna "samee omg"
Jason "he looks fine to me"
Eric "just you wait"
"Okay let's go now, I wanna sleep"

We greet Luna and Eric and get inside Jason's car. He drives till my house and we stand there in silence for a couple of seconds.

"I'll see you tomorrow"
Jason "have you ever done sexting?"

Took my by surprise ngl

"Ehm, no why?"
Jason "get inside, take a shower, get in your bad and wait for my chat"
"Uh okay I guess"

He kisses me on the lips, a peck, andI get inside. I do as he told me, I take a shower, put on just my lingerie and wait on the bad for his message.

Ding

Jason🫶🏼
I'm back

Welcome back

Jason🫶🏼
Did you take a shower?

Yep

Jason🫶🏼
Are u on your bad now?

Yeah

Jason🫶🏼
What are you wearing?

Just my lingerie

Jason🫶🏼
Do you prefer messaging or talking on the phone?

I have no idea, I've never done this before

Jason🫶🏼
Okay then, we're doing it my way.
Accept the call.

And just like that I receive a call from him, I accept it and silence fills the room.

Jason "put me on speaker"
"Okay"

To be continued...

Midnight. Hey guysss, sorry for my absence but I've been quite busy... I swear I'll update much more now that I'm free from school. Hope you'll enjoyy😉😉