.18.

JASON POV

I got the keys from y/n purse and got out of my house. I open the door to her house and get inside, I go straight upstairs to her room to search for some clothes. I grab a pair of underwear, damn VS ones, the girl knows what to wear...focus Jason.
I grab a hoodie and a pair of black leggings. I put the clothes in a bag I found on her bed and put her perfume and deodorant just in case she needs them. Oh damn I love this perfume....she never disappoints me...Chanel n•5 very good y/n, very very good.
Hmmm a pair of socks and shoes, perfect now I can go back.

I head downstairs and get out of the house, close the door and as soon as i turn around I find the douchebag standing in front of me.

Jason "oh hey Jake"
Jake "we need to talk"
Jason "not now, I've got things to do"

I try to get past him but he grabs my arm...ohh I know he's gonna piss me now

Jake "I know you've got Y/n in there and u can't wait to go back and fuck her for the...fourth, fifth...what time exactly?"
Jason "what if I say I haven't smart ass?"
Jake "oh please Jason, with the look she had when she opened the door? She looked like she just got out of the best sex of her life"

That's it, imma click now.... I get close to his face and whisper

Jason "what if it was...the best she's ever had hm? You know, she told me how bad you were, but I guess that's expected from someone like you"
Jake "but still she gave her virginity to me"
Jason "so what? It was something she wanted to do and she did it, she made a deal with you and ended it. Now she's got me, and I ain't doing no deal with her"
Jake "why, cause you feel something for her? Please, since when the big Jason feels something for a girl?"
Jason "since I met her, that's when."
Jake "so you're telling me, you're not just sleeping around with her?"

Is this idiot for real?

Jason "who would be that stupid to have a girl like y/n by their side and just use her for sex? Oh wait, that was you"
Jake "she wanted it"
Jason "but here you are, still coming after her like a little puppy who lost his owner. She doesn't want you, you had a chance and u blew it off by being the selfish douchebag you are"

He grabbed me by the collar and got close to my face, but I guess he forgot who's in charge when it gets to fighting.

Jason "you really wanna do this Jake? Try to beat me, really? It's a death wish...your death wish"
Jake "what if I got better?"
Jason "when you'll get this ring, and beat the strongest in the underground fights, that's when you'll be considered strong enough to have a fight with me"
Jake "Istg I'm gonna beat the shit out of u"
Jason "you can always try"

I say smiling, and with a swift motion I turn his arm around making him scream out. I get down close to his ear to whisper
"Never come near y/n, ever again. If I see you're bothering her then I'll make sure you won't be able to even think of her ever again"
No response, I strengthened my grip...
"Understood?"
Jake "aghhh fine fine"

I let go of him and walk towards my house, I get inside and go upstairs leaving the bag on my bed. She loves long showers I guess.
I get out of the house again to go and buy something for breakfast, so I get in my car and drive away. I go to the closest shop in our neighborhood and buy some crepes with chocolate. I even stopped by Starbucks and bought two coffees with the names on them.
I went back to my house and placed everything on the table in the kitchen. I went upstairs to see if y/n got out of the shower, and there she was, in my bedroom putting her clothes on.

Jason "are those okay?"
"Jeez Jason u scared me"
Jason "sorry kitten, I thought you were still taking a shower"
"Nope, and yes those are perfect...and thank u for taking my perfumes and the shoes"
Jason "you're very welcome. I bought something to eat for breakfast, hope you'll like it."
"What is it?"
Jason "you'll see, imma wait downstairs"
"Okay"

Your pov

I finish getting ready and go downstairs to the kitchen. I see Jason sitting already and some crepes and starbucks on the table...this man knows how to win a girl's heart.

"Jason...wow"
Jason "tada"
"I love crepess"
Jason "oh few, glad to hear that"
"Let's eat"

As soon as we're done I feel the urge to ask him, I cannot live in peace if I don't ask him and make this clear...

"Are you just using me Jayjay?"
Jason "what?"

He turned around from washing the dishes and looked at me straight in the eyes completely shocked.

Jason "what are u saying?"
"What Jake said really worried me"
Jason "y/n...come with me"

He cleaned his hands and grabbed mine pulling me to the couch. We were sitting so close to each other and now he was looking straight through me, I knew everything he was gonna say was going to be true...that look...shows honesty.

Jason "do you really think I would've shown you the underground life, told u about my life and past if I just wanted to sleep with you?"
"I...."
Jason "shhh kitten, listen to me"

I stood there listening...

Jason "since the first time I saw you I felt something....I've never felt anything for a girl before in my entire life. But you, you're different. When I found out u were Jakes fuck buddy I wanted to beat the shit out of him and I didn't know why... there's something about you y/n that makes me want to risk it all...I don't know what it is, but I'm willing to find out. And trust me, if I would've just wanted to get in your pants I would have done it and thrown you out of my house just like I used to do. Are we clear now?"

Damn

"Yes"
Jason "good kitten, and I don't want u to ever think about stupid things Jake says to you okay?"
"Okay"
Jason "perfect"

He grabs my chin with his hand and kisses me deeply.
I'm falling for Jason...

To be continued...