.7.

Theo "no fucking way, that bitch got mad?? It was her stupid boyfriends fault and she has the audacity to get mad at you? I swear I wanna beat Andrew up"
"Don't worry about that, it would be a complete waste fo time. Trust me"
Theo "guess you're right, but still, who gives him the right to call u awful things like that and get away with it. Man I'm pissed now, I'm gonna throw him out of the team."
"Don't do that"
Theo "why not, I don't need him. He's a pussy in our team anyways. Talking about the game, I need to get ready now"
"Then I'll leave you to it"
Theo "I just need to pack some things and I'll be off, you can stay here if you want to and wait till I come back so we can watch a movie or smth"
"Sounds good to me"

As we talk he already packs his things and we go downstairs, I accompany him to the door and he leaves to his match. Since I'm used to their house I just go to the kitchen to grab smth to drink and go to sit on the couch in the living room. I take my phone and scroll through instagram, the first pic that pops out is Melody with Andrew, ew, I keep scrolling looking at some hot guys when I hear the door opening. I go to see who it is and I'm soon taken back because of what I see.

"What the hell happened to your face?"
Jake "you should see Andrew"

He says laughing walking in my direction, sitting on the couch while pulling out a sigarette. I keep looking at him with a blank face and he turns his head towards my direction.

Jake "what?"
"Come with me"

I grab his hand and drag him to the kitchen, make him sit on a chair as I look for a first aid kit. I find it and put it in the corner of the island kitchen. He takes off his shirt and I can see the streak of blood running down his chest.

Jake "don't tell me you're worried about me kitten""I'm not, I just don't like blood so I'm gonna clean it up for u"Jake "it's just my eyebrow that is injured, but Andrew

"I'm not, I just don't like blood so I'm gonna clean it up for u"
Jake "it's just my eyebrow that is injured, but Andrew...damn he'll be lucky if he'll be able to see straight and use his mouth"
"What did you do Jake"
Jake "just made sure he won't use his tongue to say shit ever again"

I looked at him confused, why would he do something like that. Did he do it for me? Or did he do it for the fun of it. I've heard rumors about Jake having fun beating up other guys who pissed him off, but Andrew did nothing to him, so what was the reason....
I cleaned his eyebrow and the blood that ran on his chest, he watched my every single move. I putted a patch on his eyebrow and started to put the things back in the first aid kit. As I was going to turn around to put it back in place, Jake putted his hands on my hips and squeezed his fingers hard into my skin. This is gonna leave signs. I squirmed under his touch, he brought my body even closer to him before he pushed me down so I was now sitting on his lap. We were looking into each other's eyes, when suddenly he crashed his lips against mines making me melt under his touch. His lips were perfect, full and soft. As we kissed he started licking my lips asking for entrance which I soon gave for him. His hands roaming around my body until he reached my ass and squeezed it, this made me moan softly and he smiled against our lips.
We pushed away and looked at each other, he got up with me in his hands and went upstairs in his room closing the door behind us.

Jake "how about I finally fuck you"

I didn't say anything, I just looked at his eyes. They were full of lust, you could clearly see it. He pushed me to his king sized bed and took the rest of his clothes off before coming to help me take mines off as well. We were left there naked in front of each other, this was it, I'm gonna have sex for the first time in my life with Theo's brother. He started crawling on top of me before placing his tip in my entrance, I was already wet so he didn't need to do anything down there, the only thing he did was spit on my entrance.

Jake "are you ready?"
"Can u hold my hand? You're big big" I felt ashamed as I said this words but he smiled and took my hand in his.
I closed my eyes as I felt it slightly touched me but he stopped.
Jake "y/n, I want you to look at me. Don't close your eyes, look at me"

I opened them and looked at him while he started entering me inch by inch, it was painful until he pushed all of his length inside of me. We rested like that for a while before he looked at me as asking if he could go on or not. I nodded giving him permission and he started going in and out slowly, I covered my mouth to stop the sound that were coming out of my mouth but he took and and placed it above my head, he started going faster, faster, and faster until we were both reaching our climax. He hit a spot on me I didn't know I had, as soon as I felt it I opened my mouth wide gasping for air...

Jake "found it"

He putted two of his fingers in my mouth which caused me to close it and lick them and with the other hand he started to rub my clit. I was shivering, my whole body was moving. He took his hand off of my mouth snd the one he was rubbing my clit with as well, instead he grabbed my legs and putted them on each sides of his head squeezing them tightly. This position made him go deeper, hitting that spot better. Soon after we both came, I came on his dick while he came in the condom. When he pulled off, some blood ran out of my entrance and his dick was covered with it. He took us to the bathroom and we washed up.
He gave me some clean clothes and we went downstairs waiting for Theo while watching a movie.
Soon after he came and we acted like nothing happened ofc, besides the change of clothes and the fact Theo noticed that...