.4.

I woke up two hours later feeling tired and mad after what happened earlier. Getting out of bed I went to the bathroom and looked through my reflection in the mirror. I looked awful, maybe because I'm tired and this is causing my face to look like this. Or maybe it's just a day with some lack of confidence and my face actually looks like this all the time...who knows. I washed myself and got out of the bathroom. Hearing my doorbell ring I rushed downstairs opening the door just to be met by Jake.
"Oh it's already 6?"
Jake "hello to u too"
He got inside just like that, without even hesitating.
"Sure make yourself feel comfortable"
Jake "I will hottie don't worry"
I followed him in the kitchen and he opened the fridge, got out some things to eat and went to the counter.
Jake "come here"
"I'm good just standing right here"
Jake "what, u scared of me? I promise I wont bite...unless u want me to"
"🙄"
Jake "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
"So?"
Jake "I see you're a brat"
"You're a dick"
Jake "and you're gonna ride this dick when the time comes"
"🙄bite me"

Did I tell you we weren't standing far from each other? Well now u know. Cause as soon as I said that, with a quick move he grabbed my arm, turned me around and bent me over on the counter. He stood behind me leaning on top of me, I could feel his hot breath on my ear before he spoke with a low voice. His voice is always deep, so husky, and now that he was almost whispering my skin shivered.

Jake "don't say things you'll regret soon after"
"Who said I regret what I said"
Jake "oh so now we're playing this kind of game huh. Where's your room"
"If you release me maybe I can show u"

He released his grip but he was still standing behind my ass...
Jake "btw, I like this view"
And slapped my ass hard before making some space between us. That made me whimper and curse, and as soon as I turned to face him I saw he was already smiling.
Jake "lead the way hottie"
I started going upstairs with him following me, I knew he was watching my ass, who wouldn't, so I just kept walking confidently. When we reach my room I let him get inside and close the door.

Jake "this room is perfect, big bed, nice noice"I sit on my bed and look at him, he stares right back into my soul

I sit on my bed and look at him, he stares right back into my soul. Slowly leaning down to stay just a few inches from my face, he took in my features and smiled...
Jake "can't wait the day to ruin this perfect face, and fuck, u really are fuckable"
"What do u mean by 'fuckable'"
Jake "you see, this little face of yours..." he starts caressing my face with a serious look until he locks eyes with me and smirks "...is perfect, I can imagine you making all the possible expressions while I fuck u so hard and it would still be beautiful"
I blushed and looked away
Jake "is hottie blushing? Damn. Should we start with the basics baby?"
"Basics as..."
Jake "you know, kissing, touching and starting to get intimate. I can stay the night if you want me to😉"
"Whatever, but I have one condition before this thing between u and I begins"
Jake "what is that?"
"No one should know about this"
Jake "why not" *smirking*
"We're not a couple so I don't want people know what we're doing, maybe in the meantime I'll even meet someone"
Jake "so you don't want people to know about us because you're afraid no guy is going to try to hit on you"
"Exactly, guys are scared of you. Knowing I'm your little toy would make no guy come even close to me"
Jake "I see, you want a relationship that bad huh. Well okay for me"
"It's not that, however we can begin now"

With me saying that, he grabs my face gently (weird but yes) and gets close to me. I was waiting for his lips to touch mine, but instead he kissed my neck which made me close my eyes immediately. He say my action and smiled, then started touching my inner thigh and all of a sudden his lips were on mine. I could feel he wanted me to open my mouth but I didn't, at least until he squeezed my inner thigh hard enough for me to let out a whimper and open my mouth.
Seeing this as a free way of access he pushed his tongue in my mouth, damn it felt great, and started taking control immediately. I could feel we kissed for some minute and when we backed out we started breathing heavily. I guess I looked messed up because he smiled as soon as he saw my face.

"What's funny"
Jake "nothings funny, you're hot. With those swollen lips now, fuck what you're doing to me...I can't wait to finally fuck you up y/n"

He said my name, and the way it sounded coming out of his mouth...I was feeling wet, so I squeezed my thighs together hard enough for him to notice.

Jake "you're wet aren't you"

I just looked at him trying to keep my blush away.

Jake "you know y/n, the best way to have the best sex of your life is communicating what u really desire to you partner. If you tell me what you want I can make you see heaven, just tell me what u want me to do to you, and don't hesitate"
"How am I supposed to know"
Jake "what's your most sensitive spot?"
"I don't know"
Jake "wait, have you ever touched yourself?"
"No"
Jake "no!?"
"Hm why is this so weird?"
Jake "never mind, lay down"
"W-why?"
Jake "do it"

And just like that I lay down while he starts settling down while standing at my feet. I was wearing my silk pajamas, he traced his fingers on my pantsband and pulled them down. A shiver came across my legs, he caressed my thighs until he reached my panties.

Jake "I like those, black, my favorite color. But next time I want u to wear red ones"
"Fine"
Jake "and start behaving"

He grabs my panties and pulls them down with a swift motion. He looks at me and smiles, starting to part my legs. I was a bit embarrassed so I tried to close them, but I guess that got him mad, cause he pushed them apart making me stay there naked for him. I was shivering as soon as I saw him coming closer to me...