Chapter 1

Today was my 22nd birthday and I was celebrating in my apartment with my cat and Getting ready for my job I start soon. I got all cuddle up on the couch and was ready for my movie when I heard a knock at the door and I got up to answer it and it was my bestfriend aria and she said "bitch why arent you dressed up" and I looked at her and said "I am, to stay at home for a movie" and she laughed at me and said "no no no, we are going out to celebrate your birthday" and I rolled my eyes and she said "don't you dare roll your eyes at me girl, now here" as she handed me a bag and said "put these on and lets go" and I nooded my head and went to my bathroom to change and boy was this outfit so not me. It was a red shirt that was cut in half to look like a bra and a red skirt to match it with rips down the side and some black heels to go with it and so I put it on and did my hair and make up and walked out of the bath room and she said "God damn girl if I was a lesbian I would fuck you" and I laughed and we got a cab and she said "to club karma please" and we were off. we had arrived at the club and the music was pumping and there were alot of people here and we were trying to make our way through the crowd to get to the bar and I bumped into someone and he turned around and he looked at me with his baby blue eyes and he was wearing a nice suit and he had some tattoos peeking out and aria pulled me to the bar and she said "bartender I need two shots of tequila please" and he nodded his head and boy og boy were we in trouble for the night. we had took our shots and order another drink and we went to the dance floor and started to dance and I seen the man I had bumped into early and he looked at me and I smiled and me and aria continued to dance and she said "I'm gonna go get another drink for us be right back" and I nodded my head and continued to dance and then I felt someone come over and try to dance with me and this guy was trying to dance with me and he looked like e had to many shoots and I moved away from him and he kept getting closer and I said "back off asshole" and shoved him and he grabbed me and said "I like it when they are rough" and he smirked and I was trying to get out of his grip and all of a sudden I hear someone say "hey back off my girlfriend" and he finally let go of me and it was the man with the blue eyes and the guy said "sorry man" and he walked away leaving me and this other guy standing there and I said "thank you" and he looked at me a smiled and He had the sweetest smile and he said "your welcome" and I said "well since you saved me at least let me buy you a drink or something" and he laughed and said "well I'd like that but isn't it your birthday" and I was in shock how did he know and he said "I wasn't being a creep or anything just i heard your friend over there say it was" and I said "ahh and yes it is" and then aria came back with the drinks and said "here you go" she handed me a drink and said "who is this" and looked at him and took a sip of her drink and he said "my name is oliver and I was just telling her happy birthday that's all" and she nodded her head and said "ahh and well stay and dance with us then" and I almost chocked on my drink and he said "umm sure let me get my friend over here, be right back" and he left and I said "Aria what are you doing" and she looked at me and smiled and said "girl I'm trying to get you laid that's what, I mean look at that man he is fine and plus it would be a one night stand you wouldn't ever see him again anyways" and I thought she was right though I mean why not my last break up was a mess and he was a dickhead so yeah I need some sex. He came back and said "this is my friend matthew and this is the girls I just meet" and huh some girls huh and I said "My name is eleanor and this aria" and the both smiled and I mean matthew is cute but he wasn't my type now on the other hand for aria he is and I was interested in oliver. We went to there VIP booth they had and drank some more, Now I'm drunk and was having a good tim aria was right I'm glad I came out and had fun and I went up to her and said "ariaa" I slured my speech and said "you are my bestfrienddd I want to thankkk youu forrr dragginggg me outtt of the houseee and hereeee to partyyyy"and she laughed and said "youuuu areeee welomeee my bestieeeee" and lets face it we were both drunk and we had hit the dance floor again and we had danced with the boys we met and arai and matthew were dancing and now practically eating each others faces when they kiss and she came up to me and said "I'mm gonnaaa headdd outtt and goooo haveee someee funn withhh mattewww overrr hereeeee okayyy" and she giggled and they left and now I was left with oliver alone and we continued to dance and I turnd around and started to grind on him and he grabbed my hips and pulled me just a little bit closer and he whispered in my ear and said "How about me and the birthday girl go back to my place and have some birthday fun" and I giggled and smiled and nodded my head and he had kissed me on the neck and he had walked me out of the building and took me to his car and damn did the car look expensive I think it was a tesla not sure all I know is I want to ride him later tonight. He had driven us to his place and boy did his house look fancy and he said "I know I have a big house" and I laughed and he opened the door for me and the inside was big and he shut the door and locked it and he picked me up and carried me bridal style to his bedroom and he had busted open the door and threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me and helped me take my top off and I started to take off his pants and helped him with the belt and got his pants off and he was hiding his massive package in there and he had ripped my skirt in half and I said "really" and he laughed and said "don't worry baby, I'll buy you another one" and he smirked and threw my panties off and he had put a condom on and he kissed me and his lips were so soft on mine and he laid me down and shoved his shaft into me and god damn was he big and eh said "Damn baby, you are tight when was the last time some one pleasured you huh" and I thought to myself never and I said "cant remember, but could you move faster" and he nodded his head and wen faster and harder and this was started to feel good and this is what I needed some good sex and he whispered "you like that baby, or maybe this" and he moved his hand doen to my clit and rubbed it with his thumb and i moaned out and said "yes right there oliver oh my god fuck" and he smiled and kept thrusting into me and then he said "fuck baby im gonna cum okay on the count of three, 1 , 2, 3" and we both came at the same time and god damn did that feel good and I went to pick up my clothes but they were ripped in half and he said "here let me get you something to wear" and I nodded my head and he gave me a shirt and some sweats and I had changed into them and I was comfy and he said "did you want me too call a cab or stay here and leave in the morning" and I said "I'll stay but ill sleep on the couch and will be gone by morning" and he nodded his head and said "you can have the bed I'll take the couch or another room" and I nodded my head and he left and I curled up and passed out tonight was to much for me.