Chapter 22

Today was the day, we get to find out what our baby is, and just think not even a year ago I met this man and hooked up with him and I started working for him and now I am having his baby. This is the happiest I have been in a long time. I am glad my best friend was in town and that she was planning the event. Oliver had a lot of friends and I only had aria and my grandmother, but she doesn't remember who I am, so it made it harder for me to talk to her and she thinks we are still in the 50's and everything cost less.

The party was this afternoon, so I was getting ready and i get to meet everyone, including his parents. He never really talked about them to me, and it made me nervous that they were gonna be here at his house. I had finished getting ready and we headed over to his house.

we had arrived at his house and let me tell you it was a huge house, and it was beautiful, and I loved it. His house was part of his family and that he doesn't like to spend much time with his family. Aria was already here with matt setting up for the gender revel and I was excited. we had gotten out of the car and walked into the house and wow was there a lot of decorations and food. The place looked great, and she did such a good job, and I was lucky to have her as my best friend. I finally found her, and I said, "girl oh my god this is amazing" and she said, "I know, and guest should be here soon" and I nodded my head and walked around and looked at everything. Then I heard the guests arrive. time for the show.

I was meeting and greeting everyone, he had a lot of family, and he didn't have any siblings which is surprising, and his family was nice and rich, so what the hell did they do for a living. aria had yelled "hello everyone and welcome to the reveal of Eleanor and Olivers baby and I wanted to say thank yall for coming and that Eleanor would like to say some words" and she looked at me and I stood up and said " hey family and thank you all for coming out and seeing what your future grand baby or niece or nephew but I really wanted to say thank you to my best friend who had always been there for me and planned out this special day for me and I love you girl" and I could feel a couple tears come out and I whipped them away and she gave me a hug and said "I love you to and now let's find out what you are" and we all laughed and went out to the backyard and she said "now they pop the balloon and the mother and father of the baby daddy gets to hold these so that way when they pop the balloon the smoke comes out of these cannons" and we all got into the positions and then she said "alright everyone ready, lets count down" and you could hear the crowd shout the count down and aria yell "in 3,2,1 pop the balloon and parents go" and then it happened blue confetti came out and it was a BOY, we are having a boy. Oliver came over and hugged me and everyone jumped for joy, and he was so happy and It was a boy, we are having a boy. This was gonna be an adventure and I can't wait to see what happens.

Oliver's pov:

I was having a boy and I couldn't wait, and I had seen my dad on the front porch sitting. I walked over to him and said "dad are you okay" and he looked at me and said "no son, we need to talk" and I nodded my head and we walked to his car and sat and he said "son, our enemy is coming and you need to watch what happens" and I looked at my dad confused and I said "no you are joking with me right" and he shook his head and said "no son, they are coming which means watch and see what happens okay" and I nodded my head and we got out of the car and I see Addison walking this way and I said "I'll meet you inside dad" and he nodded his head and I looked at her and asked "what are you doing here" and she said "to see what you are up to and to tell you something" and I rolled my eyes and said "really you came out all this way to just see me, and cant this wait till Monday in the office" and she had laughed and said "nope and well you are the father of my baby" and I looked at her shocked and said "bullshit" and she said "nope you are and here is the paper and we can talk Monday" and she walked away and I stood there shocked and I kept the paper and I hid it in my car and I started to walk back up the house and I see my dad looking at me and he knew and I said "not a word dad" and he shook his head and we walked back to the people and celebrated. I was having a son and that's all that mattered to me, and I am not the father of her baby, or could I be?