Chapter 30

He was in the mafia, and I never knew and how stupid am I? At least he was honest with me and told me the truth. today our son's death certificate came in the mail and so I put it in a picture frame and hung it on my fireplace. Well for now until I get the rest of the boxes packed up, Yes you heard me right I am moving into Olivers house because of what is happening. It sucks but its the best place for me to go. I told him I am staying in the house one more night and then I will leave the house, we had to take one more load to the house and we were done. I decided to sell my house so I could have some money and then when all of this is over then I can try and buy another one. for tonight it was me and buddy and the bed that's still here.

It was peaceful and I loved it, but I am going to miss this house and everything about it. I laid in bed with buddy until I heard a noise and no one else was in the house other than me and buddy, my cat was at Olivers and Oliver wasn't here. The noise got louder so me and buddy ran into the bathroom and locked the door and called Oliver. he answered.

phone conversation:

Oliver: hey ell

ell: Oliver someone is in the house.

Oliver: stay where you are, I'm on my way.

ell: okay please don't hang up stay on the line I don't feel safe.

Oliver: I will, I am not going anywhere baby I promise.

ell: okay

we stayed like that on the phone and then I smelled something, and I could see smoke.

ell: OLIVER THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE

Oliver: GET OUT NOW

I kept him on the phone with me and me and buddy ran out of the bathroom, and I couldn't see anything, and buddy had barked and he found us a window and I had ran to him and I opened the window and climbed out of it and helped buddy as well. I could finally see, and it was dark out and I looked at buddy and I grabbed him, and I jumped off our roof edge and we landed in the bush and fuck that hurts and I could feel the pain and I could see the smoke coming out and Oliver yelling for me and buddy barking but also whining. I had yelled "OLIVER OVER HERE" and I could see him running towards me and he said, "thank god I found you baby, come on and come one buddy let's get you to the car" and Oliver had helped me up and dragged me to the car and as we were walking, I looked back and the house was just burning, everything I worked for was burning to the ground. The firetruck wasn't long till we heard it pull up the street and they had already started working on watering the flames down. Oliver had opened the car door and sat me down and then the police showed up along with an ambulance.

we were there for a good two hours, and they had told me I had broken my ankle and that I would need a cast and they had sent me to the hospital where I needed to be checked out. They were still putting the flames out on my house.

We had arrived at the hospital where they had me go through x-ray and they were right it was a broken ankle and that they put a cast on me and checked me out. Oliver had taken me to his house and laid me in one of the bedrooms and propped up my foot and he said, "I am so sorry about the house" and I said, "it's okay" and he held my hand and said, "if you need anything let me know okay" and I nodded my head and went to sleep. I needed some rest after this week and everything that happened my brain can't take it. Mostly I miss my son.

third Pov:

"boss" they said as they walked in the room to talk to the person, the person wiped there head around and said "yes" and they said, "the job has been done" and the person nodded their head and said, "good and the baby is doing better and soon we will get what we want" and the other person nodded their head. they left the room while the one was still there and they looked at the baby and said "ahh sweet Mateo, soon baby boy you will see what our world here is like and see what your parents did to me". they smiled and looked out the window as their plan was coming to an end.

Oliver's Pov:

I heard my phone ring after ell went to sleep and I had answered it

phone call:

Oliver: hello

louis: hey boss

Oliver: what do you need.

louis: boss I know who hit you and burned the house down

Oliver: who?

louis: you remember Victoria Houser

Oliver: yeah, my former ex-girlfriend and former member of our gang till she joined the other side.

louis: right well anyways she seems to have some plans coming along, she has been asking more phone calls and she mad a recent purchase on a private island, which the island has been on sale for two years till she bought it, so something tells me she is up to something.

Oliver: okay buy why now, I mean I haven't spoken to her in about five years and we both agreed to move on peaceful and I know her father wasn't happy with her dating me, but I mean what made her snap

louis: I don't know boss, but I'll send our team out and spy on her and see what happens to her.

Oliver: okay keep me updated.

louis: will do boss.

phone call ended.

out of all the things why would she just up and do this, what made her even crazier. I sat there thinking and then it hit me, I had a baby with someone else other than her. I went to call louis and then I felt Somone hit me on the back of my head and everything went black.