Chapter 34

I woke up in this dark room and I was cuffed to a chair and I looked around and I see Oliver in another chair across the room and he looked at me and said, "hey baby" and I smiled back and said "what happened" and he sighed and said " we had been kidnaped by my enemies and let's just say, back up is on the way" and I was relived but also worried I mean what the hell, and what did I sign up for.

few minutes passed and someone walked in, in all black with a mask on and he walked over to me and uncuffed me from the chair and grabbed my arm aggressively and I yelled "ouch what the fuck dude" and he growled back at me and said "you will be fine" and then I heard Oliver yell "hands off my girl or else" and he turned around and he said "or else what" and then he looked at the other two that were standing there and he nodded to them and they had walked over to Oliver and then the door shut and I couldn't hear anything.

we had walked down a long hallway, and he opened this door and said, "sit down" and he shut the door and stood behind me and there was a desk Infront of me with someone or maybe no one in the chair but the chairs back was turned to me. then the chair turned around and it was a woman, and she was wearing a white mask and said "welcome" and she had the man that was behind me leave and the door slammed shut which made me jump and I asked "what do you want from me" and she had laughed and said "nothing to do with you sweetheart, it's something to do with your boyfriend, or your fiancé" and she looked down at my ring and I said "well what do you want from him" and she said "well he too something from me a long time ago and I want revenge" and I looked at her confused.

she turned her chair back around and she said " I lost my Papi a long time ago and I haven't been the same since" and i gulped and asked "what had happened to him" and I could hear her sigh and say " we were walking out of our favorite restaurant we used to eat at as a family and my father had gotten a call as soon as we walked outside and he told me to wait in the restaurant the car will be around and I did and I watched him walk out and he was talking on the on the phone and I was getting my coat on when I hear the gun shoot and a man running, I had ran out of the restaurant and see my father laying on the side walk bleeding out and that was the end of it" I had sighed and asked her "how old were you" and she turned her chair around and said "I was eleven years old" and I said "I'm sorry for your loss, but what do that have to do with Oliver" and she said "because he had one of his men shoot my dad and now it's time for my revenge".

she had taken off her mask and I was surprised to see who it was. I mean my eyes couldn't believe it was Addison, Olivers ex and the person who works at his work and just oh my god. and she said "I know shocking isn't it" and I nodded and she said "well there you have it" and then she yelled "take her back to the room" and the guy came back and grabbed my arm and took me back to my room and I just had so many thought in my head and then the door opened and he shoved me back in and I see Oliver sitting in the chair bleeding and a black eye and I had ran over to him and said "baby" and the guy had reached out and tried to grab me and I moved and said "don't let me clean him up. since y'all decided to beat him" and he nodded and the other guy uncuffed him and brought some towels and then slammed the door and I started to clean up Oliver and he said "baby" and I started to cry and he brought his hand on my chin and lifted me up to meet his eyes and he said "don't crybaby, we will be getting out of here soon and we will be happy I promise" and then he leaned in a kissed me and I kissed him back I love the feel of his lips on mine and he pulled me on to his lap and he said " I love you so much and You're not going anywhere and when we get home I'm showing you just how special you are" and I smiled and nodded my head. I said, "the person who did all of this is Addison" and he looked back at me and said "who" and I said "Addison, she planned all this because of what happened years ago" and Oliver looked confused, and I said, "apparently one of your men shoot her father and she is here for revenge" and he looked at me and was about to say something when.

A tv screen turned on and it was her and she said, "aww look at the two happy couple, hope you're getting cozy in here because I know me and someone else are" and she despaired from the screen and then came back, I could see she had something in her arms but what was it. then she spoke up and said, "you remember Mateo, right?" and she held him up to the screen and she had my baby and I mean my baby was alive, I mean how I mean what the fuck. and she spoke again "you're wondering how we got here" and then she had laughed and spoke. 
"Let me explain, it all started when I heard you were pregnant and I figured what best way to get revenge was taking a child away, like you took my father away. I had decided to wait till the baby was born but then I remembered why wait when I could have him now, I had one of my men hit your car and make sure you ended up in the hospital and what was funny was I had my men and women do my work I had bought a fake hospital and had them take you to it and filled it with random people and then told the doctor to give you the news and then I took him here and helped him get better and rest, and ow he gets to watch his daddy and mommy suffer" and then the tv turned off and I heard loud noise and then someone busted the door open and it was another man dressed differently and Oliver said "my god finally, what took you so long" and he took off his mask and said "sorry got held up" and it was none other than louis and I smiled and we all walked out of the room and I said to Oliver "what about our son" and he said "don't worry we will get him" and I nodded my head.

we walked through the hallway and about half the guys were down already and we walked to her office or whatever she calls it and she was sitting in her chair with our son in her hands and said "wow took you long enough" and she had this stupid smile on her face and I said "give me my son back now" and she laughed and said "come and get him then" and she got up and put him down in the crib and two men came out of nowhere and tried to grab louis and Oliver and they both started to beat the crap out of them which left me with her. I walked over to her and punched her in the face and then grabbed her by the hair and hit her head off the desk and she was on the floor and I kept punching her and punching her, till Oliver pulled me off and held me and said "baby it's okay" and I just started to cry and I couldn't help it, she took my son away and she caused all this and just didn't know how to feel anymore. Louis had walked over to the crib, and he said, "guys this is a fake baby" and we both looked at him and walked over to the crib and he was right, then where was Mateo and what had happened to him.

I had grabbed Addison by the hair and said "where is my son" and she didn't say anything and I asked her again "where is he" and she laughed and said "your son is dead" and I threw her face back on the desk and said "where is he" and she laughed again and said "you didn't hear me earlier, he is dead like he actually died and I only brought you here to finish my revenge" and I let her go and the tear came down and I grabbed Liam's gun and shot her. I couldn't believe I had done that; Oliver had grabbed the gun from my hand and handed it back to Liam and I said, "let's go" and we walked out and didn't look back.