Chapter 26

I finally was aloud home after weeks in the hospital. Our son had to stay there and get bigger and more strength and grow. the doctor said his lungs didn't develop right and they are trying to fix it and I'm just hoping for the best and praying. Oliver had taken me home and helped me up the stairs and put me in bed and I laid there, the nurse and doctor said they would update me on anything that happens with our son.

couple weeks later:

Oliver did his best to take care of me, but he had a company to run so he hired a nurse to stay with me and take care of me and he had his maid from his house he owned to come and clean the house and his chief as well to come over and cook. I've never had this many people in my house, and it gave me anxiety and I know he was trying his best to help me. I had gotten up from my bed and I went to the bathroom and I shut the door and just laid against the door and it just felt so peaceful until "Mrs. Smith are you okay" and that was my nurse her name was rose and she was a pain in the ass and I replied back with "yes I am okay" and she said "when you come out lunch will be ready for you" and I said "okay". I could hear her footsteps disappear and it felt peace and quiet and then I heard buddy coming up the stairs and I opened the door quickly and I let him in and he laid with me. We stayed there for about a good ten minutes and then we left the room and I went downstairs and lunch was waiting for me and I sat down and  buddy sat down right by my feet and I started to eat and then the maid tripped over buddy and started to yell at him and that's when I snapped and yelled "EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I MEAN IT OUT" and they looked at me and left and for once it is peace and quiet. I had finished my lunch and put away everything and cleaned the dishes up and me and buddy went on a walk outside. Then I got a call from Oliver, and I knew what this was about.

Phone call:

ell: hey baby

Oliver: why did you yell at everyone to get out.

ell: I needed some space because that's what matters.

Oliver: it matters because I've been paying these people to come and take care of you and for you to just treat them like dirt is another thing.

ell: FIRST OF ALL I NEVER TEARTED THEM LIKE SHIT I PUT UP WITH THEM IN MY OWN HOUSE THAT I BOUTH MY SELF AND SECOND OF ALL YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME AND YOU WENT BACK TO WORK, I HAVENT EVEN SEEN OUR SON IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND YOU KNOW WHAT KISS MY ASS AND DONT COME TO MY HOUSE UNTIL YOU ARE REAY TO APOLIGIZE TO ME GOOD BYE

phone call ended.

that man made my blood boil, and I was done with his shit. we had come back to the house after we had finished our walk and as we walk up my steps there was an envelope and it had my name on it and I picked it up and took it in the house with me and I locked the door and I sat down and the table with the envelope and I opened it and I pulled out pictures and papers and it was Oliver and Addison and then I looked and the one paper said DNA test and I looked at it closely and I read it and it had Addison baby's DNA on it and Olivers and it said not a match and that's when I knew. Everything hit me.

I had left the house with buddy, and I took the DNA paper with me and I drove. I had gone to work and I walked in with buddy and we walked to his office and I swung the door open and he looked at me confused and I had all this rage and I had slammed the paper down and said, "congrats you are not the father "and I left and slammed his office door and walked away and everyone was looking at me and I didn't care. I had got in my car and drove off, I wanted to see my son.

I had arrived at the hospital, and I had to put buddy's service dog vest on him, since he took the test and he passed. We had walked in and the nurse at the desk recognized me, and she sent me right up to my son. I had sat in the chair closet to him so I could see him, he was all still with wires and his monitor that is still there. Just sitting here with my two boys and what could go wrong.

I had dozed off in the chair and when I woke up, I felt my side where my scar was and it felt moist and my stiches were ripped and then my sons monitor went off and he wasn't breathing and the nurse rushed in and said "back up ell, we need some room" and I felt dizzy and I backed up and said "save my son" and that's when everything went black.

Olivers Pov:

I had watched her walk out and she was pissed at me, and I looked at the paper and I read it and I wasn't the father of Addison's baby, and I was fucking glad, but ell knew now shit. I had taken the paper to Addison and said, "here you bitch and on top of that you are fired and get your stuff out of here by the end of the day" and then I walked away from her and went back to my office. I had gotten a call and it was the hospital and I answered it.

phone call:

Oliver: hello

Hospiital: hi Oliver this is nurse Olivia, and you need to come to the hospital now, it's your son and wife.

Oliver: okay I am on my way.

phone call ended.

I had rushed to the hospital and I walked in and said "my son and wife what happened" and I see nurse Olivia and she came over and she said "sit down" and I did and she said "your wife was here visiting your son and everything was okay until, she started to bleed and your son stopped breathing, your wife's stiches popped open and your sons lung collapsed and the doctors are doing everything they can" and I nodded my head and I just sat there and waited for some more news as she walked away.