Chapter 18

Well, what the fuck. Thats all I had to say other than what am I going to do, I mean I can't do this and with what a man I had meet a while ago and doesn't probably want kids and I just can't. I decided to make myself and doctor's appointment and see what happens.

I had gotten ready for work and then the doctor had called me back and said she could fit me in around noon today, which was great because I need to see if I am and if I am really, I have to tell the father of the baby, if I Know's who's it is. Ugh fuck me for sleeping with Oliver and louis. yes, I and slept with louis when everything with my grandmother happened and me being out of work and just everything sucking ugh. and I'm late for work god fuck today already.

I had arrived to work and I was feeling a little bit better and I can tell we were busy and that I haven't been to the office in so long and so I had taken my coat off and put it down by my desk and knocked on Olivers door and he yelled "come in" and I opened the door and my god he had papers everywhere and the phone was going off and I asked him "anything for me today" and the phone call ended and he said "yes, shut the door please" and I did and he had gotten up from the desk and walked over to me and picked me up and put me on the desk and gave me the most passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck along with my legs that were now wrapped around his waist and he said "damn better every time, I would do you on this desk but I know you don't feel good and plus we are busy today and we are trying to make a deal with another company and hope we get it" and I looked at him and smiled and said "well I hope you get the deal and two yes I still don't feel good so I have to go to the doctors this afternoon and see what is going on with me" and he nodded his head and said "well keep me posted okay" and I nodded my head and he said "well I sent you a list of things to do for me and it shouldn't take that long and you should be out to get to the doctors okay" and I nodded my head and jumped off his desk and went to work.

afternoon:

the afternoon finally rolled around, and I can finally get to the doctors. I had put my coat on and left the building to head to the doctors and see what my results are.

I walked into the doctor's office and the nurse at the desk asked me "how can I help you" and I said "I have a doctor's appointment with Doctor Wilson" and she nodded her head and looked up my file and said, "ah right here and she should be with you shortly" and I nodded my head and went to the waiting room and waited and I read of the magazines.

a nurse came through the door and said "Eleanor?" and I said "that's me" and she said "walk back with me please" and so we walked back through the doors and we walked into one of the rooms and she took my blood pressure and my temp and took some blood from me and asked me questions and then she said, "the doctor should be with you soon" and I nodded my head and waited for the doctor to come in.

10 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and she said "sorry about the wait, how are we feeling" and I said "okay I guess" and she said "well your blood results came back and everything looks good so let's see what we have in here okay" and I nodded my head and she said "Alright lay back now and I am gonna lift this up a little and you will feel some cool jell on you" and I nodded my head and she squirted some out on my stomach and moved the wand up and down and said "alright let's see and oh there it is, there is your baby" and I looked at the screen and she was right there it is and you could hear the heartbeat and everything and I just feel in love and she said "well you are measuring around six weeks, which is good and everything looks healthy and let me get you pictures printed out and some paper work for you and you will be good to go and always make another appointment for you okay" and I nodded my head and said "thanks doc" and she nodded her head and left and I whipped the cool jell off my belly and put my skirt back on and cleaned myself up. The nurse walked back in and she said, "okay you are all set here is your paperwork and pictures and we should see you in about two weeks" and I nodded my head and left the doctor's office.

I had to drive back to work which sucks but then again, I have to break the news to Oliver, but I just don't know how.

I had arrived back at work, and I walked into the building, and it seemed less busy but that's a good thing. I had walked into my floor and I had taken my coat off at my desk and knocked on his door and he said "come in" and I opened the door and there were less papers and he said "how did the appointment go" and I said "it was good" and he nodded his head and said "good and is it okay I take you home later and we have some time together" and I smiled and said of course" and he smiled back at me and said "good, alright I put some more work on your desk and I need it done asap okay" and I nodded my head and left his office and went to my desk and started to work.